Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Oi! Datsuncherry!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,420 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:12 PM

Just followed the link to your website, and spent a couple of happy hours looking at your photos. Brilliant stuff! Having grown up on Tyneside, I love the North East themed shots, and of course the car pics are excellent.What equipment do you use?

#2 OFFLINE   reallyloud

reallyloud

• Full Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThe Jasmin Allen estate

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:04 PM

Thank you! I've recently moved up here so I'm being quite creative at the moment, all quite inspiring really.

At the moment I'm using a Canon Rebel Xti which is the same as the Canon D400. It was quite pricy but as I use the camera often a worthwhile investment. I also used a Fuji S602 Zoom before the Canon and got some excellent results - the equivalent model of the Fuji can be picked up for less than 200 notes.

The photos are not that relevant to autoshite but my drawing might be...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More here:

http://flickr.com/ph...57594530264924/

#3 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,420 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:12 PM

I saw those too - very impressed! Have a look at this site - loads of urban desolation including shots down the sewers www.silentuk.com And another image site www.ffffound.comBoth addictive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users