1994 (L) Peugeot 405 1.9 GTX TD Estate - £550

JohnK

Ex WW roffle Peugeot.

405 Turbo D - with Bosch pump

MOT: April

140k miles

Pretty much a full service history including cambelt change at 120k in 2013. There is absolutely loads of receipts dating right back to when it was new, including the original sale receipt. One owner 1994-2013, then 2013-2015 when Ben bought it, then me.

It's had a new clutch in the last few months.

Next service will be due at 142k.

Car is really very clean both inside and out - paint has a good, deep shine when fully cleaned up. Only real bleb is a small dent on the N/S rear door.

Interior is really clean, everything works including the air con.

I've been using it as my main work hack and it drives really well, I've had it down to Staffordshire twice and up in Scotland about 4 times now. Completely reliable and does not feel like a car that is nearly 22 years old.

I've been running it on veg of which it's been absolutely fine so ideal for anybody that way inclined. I haven't tweaked the pump or anything though.

Reluctant to sell but I've bought something else to use as the main daily which is a bit more 'me'.

Looking for £550 which I think is a fair price for a clean, decent history, unabused 405 dizzler estate.

There are pictures in WW's thread here - http://autoshite.com/topic/21601-peugeot-405-19td-going-home/ it hasn't changed much really in 4 months apart from them shit plates are no longer fitted.

It's absolutely filthy at the moment due to work duties but I will chuck it through the local eastern european handwash tomorrow or Friday and get some updated pics.

Yes delivery is always an option.

I have somebody possibly wanting to have a look at it contacting me today and if that's a no go I've offered a delivery option to Louise for her to think about which fits in with some other plans I've made as it gets me closer to my new daily to bring it back.

Disagree. Good car + sensible price = sale

Absolutely agree - it was priced to sell and the price I received (the asking price!) means I'm a couple of quid up on what I paid to chuck in the beer fund :)

It would have been £795 to eBay/Gumtree/Facebook mongs.

The rest will be paying for, collecting and fixing up this bloody Cavcraft special.