4SAYUL Skoda Favorit LXiE (1995) £100 NO OFFERS, FINAL REDUCTION

Felly Magic

Right, as I'm not really using it much, I've decided to sell on my white Favorit, it's got MOT til December 2016. It's just had some welding for the test, has recent plugs, dizzy cap & coil, tyres are fairly good all round. Fresh pads fitted to the front brakes. CD player with aux input fitted, OMFGYO lowered suspension. Taxed to get you home. MOT'd by michael1703. Low miles of 72,000. Pretty tidy otherwise. I'm now struggling to drive it due to a lack of power steering. Favorits are starting to get thin on the ground, and this is one of the very last hatches registered in the UK

Faults:

Noisy exhaust, side exit home made job

Hole in n/s headlamp and a giffer bodged by me front n/s wing.

Heated rear window doesn't work

£300 gets it

Located in Martlesham Heath, 2min from the A12

post-5211-0-74598500-1452017169_thumb.jpg

post-5211-0-20243900-1452017246_thumb.jpg

More pics available

Yup I'm t'other side of the UK, a spit and a fart from the coast, also it had a brand new starter motor in June. Spare keys, still working factory immobiliser (with spare keys also). 

More photoez here : 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/northernsoutherner2012/albums/72157650256038476

Not roffling it tbh, just want a straight sale, it's a pretty tidy thing for a 20 year old, and I have it insured with FJ as a classic.

I was just kidding :)

If I were in the market, I'd be mashing my overdraft for this, but I have a mouldy Volvo to contend with at the moment. :)

These have aged really quite well.  Standard Skoda face-meltingly hot heater?

I hope it does find a good home, the last one of these I saw out in the wild has to be a purple one I saw a couple of years ago.  Another of those used-to-be-everywhere cars that seem to have vanished overnight.