2016 AS quote thread

Craig the Princess

$_84.JPG

'Lovingly hand painted in tribute to the great Chinese Beatles band, the Cheatles. Yong, Pau, Lingo and Mr Benn were very famous right up until the minute they bought out 'Yellow Submarine' which, unbeknown to them, once translated back into Mandarin came out as 'I have enjoyed bum sex with your mother's moped'.

Mr Cavcraft (who else) from ebay tat v3.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a J-reg diesel 825 back in the day, I filled the entire interior with logs just leaving enough space for me plus a gap above the ones in the passenger seat so I could see the rear view mirror while driving along at 25mph

Bad scotch egg?

The worst ever

only possible on Autoshite

This from the big bad benz thread.

After that, nothing else is relevant. Still, I cleaned out the interior, repaired the foglight and opened the roof hole to check the drain channels and clean and lubricate the runners. This sounds like nothing but it took ages. As a result it opens much quicker and no longer sounds like a matchstick model of the Burj Khalifa being fed through a mangle

barrett on the Dyna X

Well, actually got a chance to drive it today. It's quite loud. And it jumps out of top gear, the wipers are useless and there is no heater. We fitted a fag lighter to power the satnav and did some cursory checks to fluids etc so it might be a Goer for Paris.

I once spoke to the owner of a very scruffy Bentley 3 litre who had taken it to go shopping at Morrisons, he'd had the car for over 20 years and said the worst thing about the car was that they are now worth so much money most are sat aside as investments, a concept that would probably have W. O. Bentley spinning in his grave and developing 70bhp at 3,500rpm.

Urko, in eBay tat volume 3

' barabas alloys '

Worth it just for these, easily confused with the much more common ones from the German tuning outfit, these were handcrafted about 2000 years ago by their eponymous originator, glad to have been spared cruxifiction, albeit a little annoyed by how popular the bloke in the next cell became and how death didn't seem to hamper his career. *

TS

* Fabulously irreverent and 'fb'/selfie mocking too .. lolzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From anonymous user in the FSO thread. I can't think of many places where someone would seriously suggest fitting a harmonium to their camper van in place of a cooker.

I still haven't decided whether to go for a fitted sink/hob, or to fit the harmonium and make do with a washing up bowl and camping gaz stove.