1999 Honda Accord Coupé 2.0i ES - Wednesday draw 6th Jan 2016!

RichardK

Haha, good odds then. Still seems strange not being able to break out the welder, five years now and still not fully back on feet. Your not far from me so might take you up on that offer. Used to work at Magna park for six years

Want to teach me how not to set fire to everything with a Mig?

Cleanliness is next to godliness I found. The better the metal the easier it is to weld. Biggest improvement I found in learning to weld was buying a decent welder. Got an ex Peugeot factory butters mig welder. Thing was huge, took full size bottles with ease. Welded beautifully, and definitely made it easier for a mediocre welder to look good!

Thankyou - just two numbers remaining and three numbers waiting for payment. TBH - if those are paid, the raffle goes ahead and I'll pick someone/s random for those last numbers. It could be ANYONE. Like, the last person to post on a particular thread. Or the first person I see using the word unambiguous... unless they sell, of course :D

Great stuff ! Tomorrow evening, one of us will have the pleasure of breaking the news to their better half :

"Dear, I've won a stylophone in a raffle... I'll need to travel to Lutterworth this weekend to pick it up."

"Lutterworth ? Why can't they just post it to you ?"

"Well... Erm... It kind of comes with a complimentary car..."

I'm going to have to drop out of the raffle, so you can allocate my numbers to some other lucky* random shiter and they can have a free chance to win this fine vehicle on me.

Oh noes! It's the risk of being overheard playing that Stylophone, isn't it :(

Oh noes! It's the risk of being overheard playing that Stylophone, isn't it :(

Possible suggestions of the use of the Polaroid to the wife, and the the overly violent reaction from her may be the reason.

Real reason is that I fucked my back again last night, I can't tie my shoelaces at the moment so I certainly can't fix calipers or even sit in a car for long enough to pick it up, though if the new owner wants to send the spare relay my way I'm happy to send a few beer tokens.

Damn, was looking forward to those pictures. *sigh*

(Not liking the fucked back).

Let me see how many relays I have. There might be another one lurking for all I know.

So. Tickets to existing participants to increase their chances, or tickets to total randoms? Your tickets, your choice. I'm tempted to pick the two obvious classic car scribblers and give each of them the risk of Honda glory in their future...

So. Tickets to existing participants to increase their chances, or tickets to total randoms? Your tickets, your choice. I'm tempted to pick the two obvious classic car scribblers and give each of them the risk of Honda glory in their future...

Altenatively, the PBK model could be used again : If Mr.Badger does win the car, he can offer it to a fellow shitter, in exchange for a decent donation to a charity of his choice ?

Altenatively, the PBK model could be used again : If Mr.Badger does win the car, he can offer it to a fellow shitter, in exchange for a decent donation to a charity of his choice ?

After sitting on my Drive for the last 6 months while I keep saying I'll get round to fixing that when I'm better.

I'm happy to keep my name in and let it go to the first person who makes a £50 contribution towards the upkeep of the forum (after I've nicked the fuel pump relay).

I can't praise these cars enough to be honest, my V6 coupe has been great for the last 3 years and it's so comfortable and relaxing after a day at work to waft home, though wafting rarely happens as I rag the arse of it all the time as it makes a great noise.