Maestro 1.6 lx goes to the big smoke and stays there! Fiat swapz fur teh WIN!

For Fiats Sake

In 1990, the company I worked at had a deal with a large body shop that they'd get most of our work ( fleet of about 400 cars) if they supplied a permanent courtesy car.

They supplied a Maestro identical to this beauty, it didn't get used much as we had about a dozen pool cars , all of them of much higher status, but people that pissed us off would be given the Maestro as a punishment car, also if for some reason one of us chauffeurs needed a car left somewhere we found it hilarious* to leave the Maestro for each other.

This hilarity backfired once when the Chief Executive had to drive it over a weekend instead of his 500SEL when the Merc had a puncture so his chauffeur took it home on the Friday night.

To be fair he saw the funny side and whenever some middle management twat who'd damaged his Carlton or whatever complained, we could say if it's good enough for the guvnor...

Those memories and the fact I'm sure I've still got some Hurricane Grey paint from bodging auction Montegos means I'm up for number 32 and 11 in the Roffle.