MGF VVC for sale! Ideel krismus presnt

D Spares & Tyres

I appreciate nobody has any spare money at xmas nor any real need for a rag top but I have too many cars as usual, thought I would see if anybody here wants a winter bargain ☺

2 x MGF VVCs

One a 1996, the other a 1998

Both tested til July, both very tidy with no rust or major dents

Both drive very well, both have lots of service history including large bills for head gasket repairs

One cream leather, the other has black half leather

Both roofs are good as are rear windows and do not leak but there are some very small holes in both in the usual places

I have a mint roof available for extra

They are in Ludlow, Shropshire

Will upload more pics tomorrow!

post-19511-0-73100500-1450385010_thumb.jpg

Actually mildly interesting story on the p plate one....

I bought it on eBay a couple of years ago quite cheaply of course off a chap in his late sixties I would guess. He was going through a divorce and this had been parked up a while but in a garage. I wanted it as a breaker but it was way too good really. Felt bad as he was sad to see it go and wanted it to live again.

I took various bits off it anyway as I needed the bits for another, took all sorts off it then just kept it as I am a hoarder

Then I felt guilty so bought another from eBay in Southport and took it to the beach (on a trailer) along with the kids( not on a trailer) This one was a knacker so I broke it and fixed this one back up.

Because of kids I never get to use it apart from a couple of times and when I took it to Tenby in the summer. It pissed down both ways so pointless really.

Happy ending for it hopefully ☺

Pm replied to ☺

P reg is the black interior

The only issues the P reg are that the side windows don't quite seal right in the top front corner, they both seem to be at slightly the wrong angle?post-19511-0-31934100-1450647819_thumb.jpg

Hasn't bothered me as its has been in a shed all the time I've had it but it does leak a little from there

Not a bump at all....

Weighed in a car today to make some space. £32.....

Had another pm off someone on here, its 4 days before Xmas, he's just had a baby and is interested in a 2 seater convertible.....

Only on autoshite ☺