2016 Calendars. *ORDER YOURS HERE!*

Craig the Princess

It shouldn't have been underpaid as the Post Office took each one off me and weighed them individually. Private message me with your details and I'll refund the difference.

I don't care about the money (especially since they are privatised), have 3/4 of a pint or whatever you can get for it these days!

It's been correctly weighed. The clue is on the label: 1LG, which is 1st Large which is UK post. What has probably caught out the PO staff glancing at the adress is that "IRELAND" hasn't been written at the end of the address, so unless they are shit-hot at geography, they wouldn't necessarily know it was one of the 26 counties in the Repbulic.

Mine arrived sometime during the week, there's not a photo in it I don't like. One will look great on the livingroom wall as usual, the other will perplex my colleagues on the partition at work.

Thanks again to all involved - perhaps one day one of my cars will grace a calendar too... /<wistful>

xtriple, on 25 Jan 2016 - 11:48 PM, said:

Please say I am not to late? Please....

Dunno how but I have missed/ignored this thread. Is there any spares?

I think that's it now, sorry. The last five (all accounted for) arrived today and should be going out tomorrow.

Mine have arrived, and are up. I've put one up at home and it's got the wife all hot and bothered and really worked up and now she can't keep her hands off me. The one I've put up in my office at work has lead to a promotion, massive pay rise, less hours and extra perks... naturally I'm absolutely delighted with the calendars, so a massive thanks to all involved, I really like this year's photos.

Having said that, I've noticed that the calendar is a very slightly different shape to what I was expecting so I am now in talks with OFCAL, the office of the regulators for calendars and diaries (shite) who are looking into the scope and nature of my petty minded grievance.