2016 Calendars. *ORDER YOURS HERE!*

Craig the Princess

Hi Girls, Boys and anyone not covered by that.

Sorry for the delay in the calender voting threads, work pressures with the exams got in the way and now Christmas is looming large. I will try and get the other votes up today and tomorrow if possible.

So far

January

rhuJiY.jpg

Jan 25

February

7oEYCc.jpg

Feb 10

March

wrkR15.jpg

Mar 01

April

JS680t.jpg

Apr 01

May

XeMRiD.jpg

May 08

June

rBOn0f.jpg

June 12

July

icEcsQ.jpg

July 26

August (13 votes)

Vqqjn8.jpg

September (11 votes)

DmAfSF.jpg

October (10 votes)

3sspwE.jpg

November (13 votes)

DGJG5o.jpg

December (9 votes)

5eM2Xn.jpg

These were the monthly winners but inclusion in the calender does rely on that person giving permission and the picture being high enough resolution and other stuff I don't fully understand that Messers Conlerad and Cavcraft will sort out.

Wow! April AND July! Thanks (ya bastards).

Permission granted for both. Feel free to blur the Pleasure Wagon number plate, if only for the fact it was parked* in a legally-borderline manner and may promote discussion when seen. (For Gareth - more of that story here: http://autoshite.com/topic/21257-rover-shennanigans-81115-lancia-loan/page-2.)

As for my April pic, it was cropped quite severely, so may look odd on the calendar, may I suggest this version be used?

post-1381-0-52216100-1450954803_thumb.jpg

Same image, cropped slightly less. It may still need adjustment to fit perfectly, but you're the pros.

Many thanks again Craig, Peter and Billy.

We 100% need to either do January 2017 for the calendar, or have the votes up to and including November with Jan from the previous year, as getting them sorted over Christmas is always a bit of fun and (as has been said above) usually means February delivery.

Any complaints if we get a 13 month calendar, or count it from Feb onwards or something?