Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

Passat is fucked, no steering wheel, front end hanging on and out of mot for some time. Fiesta should be saved.

I wouldn't worry about the future of the 205. It won't be crushed. Once it has a removal sticker on it,I'll fetch it to my yard and inform the council it has been disposed of.

Be worth it for the spares for the blue boomerang.

183,000 miles on the Peugeot 205 is impressive for a small petrol.

I don't think it's abandoned though. It's taxed and MoT'd for a good few months yet, and it's insured as well. If the engine has gone bang and it has been dumped, the council won't even think of towing it away until the tax expires at the end of August.

The red fiesta is almost immaculate. Bar the badly repaired bump on the rear bumper it is clean as a whistle. Even the interior is very clean.

Shame really, guess it needs a clutch or something that rendered it worthless*.

Still new to me,even at 14 years old.

Edit to add, it is still MOTed till June or July. Crazy.

Even if you had a crack at putting a clutch in yourself, it would still be mega-cheap I'd say?

Hope it doesn't get vandalised or trashed. Where in the world is it, out of interest?

Were you to dump a car surely the police would track you down from the VIN etc...

I think it's a local council issue. I doubt the police really have the resources to be chasing up non-stolen dumped cars.