Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

You message the page and they post it up under their name. It's very bitchy... But fun to read! I felt like a right curtain twitcher writing it but it was badly abandoned outside my gate, and I'm not quite brave enough to unlock it from the half open window and roll it out into the road which would have done nothing bar block me and half the street in...

Asm is only 1.5 miles away, as soon as the logbook came back in my name off it goes!

The front ashtray was full of powder, so I had a proper look and it was just sugar... Does scream drug car though! Stereo is half out the dash, back footwells are full of random phone cables, shit everywhere etc

That poor CL500. One of the most stunning cars they ever built, once hyper desirable, now virtually scrap and an utter nightmare to run.

I'd buy it.

EDIT: It's taxed until March.

UPDATE: It's been moved and it's had a wash. I'm stating with confidence that it's now undumped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn’t have a camera with me but parked behind whatnused to be Spondon motor spares in (surprise surprise) Spondon today. There was an A5 wearing an 08 plater (have they been around that long?) with four flat tyres and the typical mud/ moss underneath that shows it hasn’t moved in a long time. Seems an odd car to be like that.

• 2 months later...

This Audi A4 is dumped round the corner from me at my local B&M store. Pictures taken today. I hadn't noticed it on previous vists as I consider cars like this as modern so wouldn't normally give it a second look. My brother was the one who pointed it out to me and said it's been there over a month now. Surprised someone left it as I would have thought there be some value in parts etc as well as scrap. It's a 2.0 pez manual with Black leather interior which looked pretty decent too for those interested.

post-3802-0-83827100-1545085007_thumb.jpg

post-3802-0-84164500-1545085023_thumb.jpg

Sorry last pic is sideways as phone is pants!

post-3802-0-81783400-1545085041_thumb.jpg

This Audi A4 is dumped round the corner from me at my local B&M store. Pictures taken today. I hadn't noticed it on previous vists as I consider cars like this as modern so wouldn't normally give it a second look. My brother was the one who pointed it out to me and said it's been there over a month now. Surprised someone left it as I would have thought there be some value in parts etc as well as scrap. It's a 2.0 pez manual with Black leather interior which looked pretty decent too for those interested.

20181217_153115.jpg

20181217_153020.jpg

20181217_152959.jpg

Unfortunately that has to be the least desirable engine.... :/

That pikey fucker with the rolling billboards is at it again.

With a hearse. With all the writing on the glass, reading 'when your car is f**ed call our truck'. With a coffin in the back. Classy.

Don't think it'll be there long somehow.

Now scrap prices have plummeted I have seen 3 dumped cars

This is the most recent one, I cannot work out what it is but it made me smile anyway,

Spotted in a posh area very near Wolverhampton

What's dumped in your area?

attachicon.gifIMG_20151215_144712.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20151215_144701.jpg

I suspect that might (used to) be a Porsche Cayenne, going by the rear quarter.

EDIT- Just seen it was from 2015, oops.

That pikey fucker with the rolling billboards is at it again.

With a hearse. With all the writing on the glass, reading 'when your car is f**ed call our truck'. With a coffin in the back. Classy.

Don't think it'll be there long somehow.

Ooh pics of the hearse please!

attachicon.gif20181217_153115.jpg

attachicon.gif20181217_153020.jpg

attachicon.gif20181217_152959.jpg

That's not abandoned , the travelling salesman is still in B&M trying to negotiate a deal over the latest container full of shiny plastic tat he's trying to pedal. Apparently £1 per kg (sold by weight not content) is too expensive for B&M.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a couple of years this is still herepost-19511-0-18654400-1547462081_thumb.jpg

At least a year ago the rear number plate fell off and I put it under the front wiper, where it has stayed all this timepost-19511-0-63402900-1547462160_thumb.jpg

It is now nearing the end of its days...post-19511-0-92415100-1547462214_thumb.jpg

Seems a shame, it looks a tidy old thing. There is even one of those boxes in it that collects damp so someone did care before they presumably died. Shame, I bet there is nothing wrong with it.