Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

Actually I never posted the other stuff on the same road from a few weeks back

83aa8c0d27a1016c441bfcd74b87e63e.jpg

Both recovery truck and car were still there today, just a bit grimier.

e4776d5ecb105fd10fcafd5ec72d2cf3.jpg

See above.

f937004d79e93ecf2daa72e24d1af19c.jpg

Window down, absolutely rammed with rubbish and a note to shift it off the pavement

30d8b3d1d8fa0ac3056cc9afef5c5038.jpg

Been there months

aa6034fced65fc43ace39baca72d0714.jpg

The Alfa photo above is a rejig of this Broken-Alfa-plus-commercial-vehicle scene

Tobermory car park on isle of Mull have this down at heel Vectra & LDV.   The car park seems to be a dumping ground for the garage opposite.   The LDV has no rear seats and full of rubbish and an old sleeping bag,  The Vectra has a window down and is full of rubbish and mould.  Stuck with big bills on an isolated island I can imagine some owners just opt for the easy option of the walk on ferry. 

post-18268-0-09577900-1533240028_thumb.jpg

post-18268-0-63051700-1533240044_thumb.jpg

post-18268-0-21537100-1533240065_thumb.jpg

post-18268-0-71080400-1533240082_thumb.jpg

See above.

Window down, absolutely rammed with rubbish and a note to shift it off the pavement

Been there months

The Alfa photo above is a rejig of this Broken-Alfa-plus-commercial-vehicle scene

This looks like the road leading to Copart Rochford...

It's the road leading to the shithole of an HGV garage in Leicestershire where the lease company makes me take my car for a service to save a few quid even though each time they do it they mess something up and keep it for two days

Tobermory car park on isle of Mull have this down at heel Vectra & LDV.   The car park seems to be a dumping ground for the garage opposite.   The LDV has no rear seats and full of rubbish and an old sleeping bag,  The Vectra has a window down and is full of rubbish and mould.  Stuck with big bills on an isolated island I can imagine some owners just opt for the easy option of the walk on ferry. 

Someone "in the know" told me that LDV had reached their credit limit with their rustproof supplier in 2003 and their account was on stop. Undeterred they carried on making vans regardless.

See above.

Been there months

These Alfa's have been decaying for the last couple of years and the White 156 and Spider wedged by the side of that trailer for even longer as it was previously in the yard next door. Think me and my brother spoke to the chap who owns them at the time, an explained that we are into Italian cars hence checking them out. We chatted for a while but he didn't seam like he wanted to sell anything.

Would be happy to try again if anybody fancies saving one, as these aren't far from my Dad's house. If anybody wants to know the location just PM me. 

This Uno's days are numbered

Has a notice of impending doom stuck on the window.

aea4397317a1fb5138b26b9e6e036736.jpg0f7984bddb78bd98535dad0015f9c6b9.jpg070df0f94400d95d5a9ee69e83f24f48.jpg

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Where was this spotted? My Mum had a Uno Start Plus which mean's you got the 1372cc i.e engine as used in the Tipo in the same spec as the 1.1i.e. Our's managed over 185,000 miles before old age and rust ment my Mum sadly scrapped it. Shame to see this one fragged as I haven't seen one about in years.

These Alfa's have been decaying for the last couple of years and the White 156 and Spider wedged by the side of that trailer for even longer as it was previously in the yard next door. Think me and my brother spoke to the chap who owns them at the time, an explained that we are into Italian cars hence checking them out. We chatted for a while but he didn't seam like he wanted to sell anything.

Would be happy to try again if anybody fancies saving one, as these aren't far from my Dad's house. If anybody wants to know the location just PM me.

You local then Burnside? I'm literally three streets away from that collection

Where was this spotted? My Mum had a Uno Start Plus which mean's you got the 1372cc i.e engine as used in the Tipo in the same spec as the 1.1i.e. Our's managed over 185,000 miles before old age and rust ment my Mum sadly scrapped it. Shame to see this one fragged as I haven't seen one about in years.

https://goo.gl/maps/TYQ77C5etZK2

Still there when I passed today. Knowing Todds who own the land it wont be around long before its fragged. Given that its rammed with household shite Im pretty sure its been dumped by its former keeper.

You local then Burnside? I'm literally three streets away from that collection

Not myself but my Father lives in Measham, although I use to live there with him for about 5 years. My Brother brought a MK2 Punto about 3 years ago from the garage on the end for my Auntie where the Alfa 146 and 166 were parked. Have stopped to have a quick look at the cars for sale once in a while, just to see what they have. The last time I went there was a early Fiat Seicento Sporting in Silver and a Rover 100 5dr in BRG parked up too, which had both been left clearly for ages.

https://goo.gl/maps/TYQ77C5etZK2

Still there when I passed today. Knowing Todds who own the land it wont be around long before its fragged. Given that its rammed with household shite Im pretty sure its been dumped by its former keeper.

Thanks for that, agree it looks like all there unwanted junk and the Uno has just been left there. Must have been someone quite local for a guess, as you would have thought they wouldn't want to risk get caught moving a unlicensed etc vehicle.

From the link on google maps I see Todds are the Caravan company? So in theory if you was to contact them direct you could see what the score was with the Uno.

Tobermory car park on isle of Mull have this down at heel Vectra & LDV. The car park seems to be a dumping ground for the garage opposite. The LDV has no rear seats and full of rubbish and an old sleeping bag, The Vectra has a window down and is full of rubbish and mould. Stuck with big bills on an isolated island I can imagine some owners just opt for the easy option of the walk on ferry.

Hmmm "whats the story in tobermoy wouldn't you like to know?"

Hah! I saw that LDV and immediately thought of Edie McCready! “I’m Edie McCready, I love to drive, hop aboard my bus enjoy the ride, when I honk mah horn, step inside!”

My favourite bit was the way she winked when she sang “if it’s broke it doesn’t matter I can fix it with mah spanner” and I always used to think “yup, bet that gets a fair old use every day”

It’s ok, I did have young kids at the time, I wasn’t some sort of mental case who Sky pluses Balamory to watch after a hard day in the office or whatever

From the link on google maps I see Todds are the Caravan company? So in theory if you was to contact them direct you could see what the score was with the Uno.

http://www.toddsmotorhomes.co.uk/

Its all their land, they bought the mill in 1989.

Give em a ring - if you offered to move it gratis they might take you on, but its likely they want it gone PDQ

advertising that you like to TWOC vehicles on a public forum really isn't that great an idea

applying for the logbook only really works if you have a really good reason to hold Lien over a vehicle (i.e. you are owed for work and /or storage) and you;ve made all reasonable efforts to contact the owner

Seriously there's pictures of armed scum posing with the latest motorcycles they've stolen on Instagram and Facebook and the powers that be do sod all yet you worry about someone shifting a vehicle with a distruction notice on it?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This Manc plated KA has been sat in a layby on the A143 at Hepworth, Suffolk for the last few days. Not easy to see in the pictures, but it has a very impressive tidemark, a rotten fuel filler neck, and looks generally tired and neglected.

Still there as of yesterday. The tidemark is incredible.

Not near me, but I saw a TV programme called Airport: Below Zero about an airport in Canada.  Apparently about 3000 cars and vans get abandoned there each year for various reasons.

I was somewhat amazed at that number and the fact that people seem to have such disposable vehicles.

In the episode I saw, the Fire Service were using a people carrier in decent nick for practice.