Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

Some recently spotted stuff NOT in my area but general left out to rot shite;

post-3572-0-27559700-1509291625_thumb.jpg

post-3572-0-62250200-1509291685_thumb.jpg

This Lexus was parked nearby central Birmingham outside a Law firm. There used to be, until a couple of weeks ago (when I last saw it) a 1991 silver Jaguar XJ6 complete with flat tyres and greenery etc..

I wonder if it belongs to the same Asian guy who lives down the road from here and owns some really nice shite which includes 80s/90s Mercs, another LS400 and an early 1991 Rover 100.

I'm sure some shiters may know this;

post-3572-0-83192100-1509305901_thumb.jpg

post-3572-0-43899800-1509305962_thumb.jpg

The Rover appears to kept company by this Mercedes;

post-3572-0-04013500-1509306034_thumb.jpg

post-3572-0-30809400-1509306089_thumb.jpg

The Rover is apparently quite famous and apparently is always taxed and insured as is the Mercedes but both vehicles look as if they never move. Certainly the Rover never does, but the current owner who got it off his uncle who also never drove it much wants to restore the vehicle. There are a couple of stories online somewhere.

Hey LS, my parents live about 3 miles from that petrol station with the Jags and a friend from school had a Saturday job there. It's Whitney on Wye, Herefordshire about 5 miles from the Welsh border.

The owners' always been hoarding old crap - about 7 years ago this included a mouldy silver Alfa 164. Nothing ever looks like it will move under its own power again after about a year there.

I almost bought that petrol station 2 years ago. The owner bought it unseen thinking it was in Hertfordshire not Herefordshire he lives in Essex and stays in the attached house during the week, then has a collection of locals running it over the weekend.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow John, whats the story with the fairly modern stuff in the grass?

The 406 looks like it's got fluted Black leather which I'd have though it would have being an Executive spec, I've been in a 406 with Black leather and it is a nice place to be.

406 is an Exec with leather and has sat there a few years - don't know why though. Seems a shame as the 406 hdi I had was a nice car. The exec must be a nice place to be. The ones in the grass just appeared like that - not even ragged around the field either. Being rural I suppose they might of needed to pay for scrap collection so got dumped. Suzuki 4x4 / Land Rover / Montego estates dumped here on previous occasions.

• 4 weeks later...

I know exactly where that garage forecourt is, I think I've even got some pics of my own from there! It's about ten minutes from my gaff - and opposite an auction place so perhaps Mo will stumble across them in the line of duty.

The recovery truck, Freelander and 406 were there in 2011 according to Streetview. The Megane and Metro, despite looking just as mossy, are newer additions.

Screenshot 2017-12-24 at 18.49.59 - Edited.png

(I've deliberately cropped out the location because The_Internet and because someone is bound to mention the 2002 sat there and go looking for it. Not you lot, but someone less nice)

I know exactly where that garage forecourt is, I think I've even got some pics of my own from there! It's about ten minutes from my gaff - and opposite an auction place so perhaps Mo will stumble across them in the line of duty.....

Oddly enough...I have just been looking up this place and have actually passed within yards of this place but never actually saw it. I was on the road near this garage but instead of carrying on until I saw the garage I took a short cut through a housing estate nearby so never saw the garage!

To be fair, I've just found my photos from July 2016 and they uncover a different range of chod....

IMG_20160705_102255.jpg

Recovery Iveco, 406 and Freelander there naturally. Also a numberplateless Corsa, a Matiz and a funnyface Multipla. Subaru, covered in moss, has a clouted arse too.

IMG_20160705_102318.jpg

But also a graffiti'd, 205 pickup.