Dumped cars in your area

D Spares & Tyres

There's been a silver mark 1 Ford Focus abandoned on the grass verge on the inside of the big sweeping left-hander a couple of miles before Oldmeldrum on the A947 for the past couple of weeks now. The windows have been stoved in and it's got police tape all over it.

60 plate Volvo XC60 I think on Halfway Tram Stop roundabout in Sheffield. Been there ages, not sure what's going on with it but there's a lot of car sat there, it's bugging me what the story is!

I appreciate there's a good reason it's there and that it may be utterly munted beyond redemption but I have a total mental block here, my brain simply cannot accept the fact a 2010 car is just being dumped -  "Does not compute". To me, that's still a brand new car (prob not the only one either). 

Also I posted this Golf last year

It ended up with a 7 day notice on it then it disappeared, assumed crushed but then turned up on the pavement here next to another sad looking Golf, home of one of two local dubbers.

At least it is with an enthusiast nowattachicon.gifIMG_20170423_155219.jpg

Not into dubs now but I'm pleased it's gone to someone who'll do something with it, even if it's just breaking it up for spares. Glad it's not going to waste (ie: just getting crushed).

I've not seen an abandoned car around here for years - until I found one today. It's in a station car park so I hadn't realised that it was dumped - it could just have been parked in the same spot everytime I went there.

R5-1_zpsaykiyche.jpg
R5-2_zps6xjchswi.jpg

It's a frog car and the number plate has disappeared. Someone has had the tailgate off it despite being under CCTV.

IMG_20170503_090453.jpg

This has turned up near the local cafe. It's in the same spot that used to have a "for sale" caravan, except that was facing the other way. I can't honestly remember if it's the same one or not though.

To try and encourage the pikeys to have it away, someone's sprayed "free scrap" and their phone number on the side. Unsurprisingly, the pikeys don't want 20kg of aluminium, a rusty chassis and half a tonne of upholstery, chipboard and mould.

Guest bangerfan101

On a rough arse industrial estate in Wakefield. B reg Renault 5, mk1 clio striped of its running gear. A gooner covered in dust. And 2 mk2 jaguars. Absolute basket cases. Pic to follow

Guest bangerfan101

Heelymills. All sorts kicking about down there. I'm down there next Saturday emptying some shipping containers my work has stored there.

I wouldn't advice venturing in with out permission mind

Heelymills. All sorts kicking about down there. I'm down there next Saturday emptying some shipping containers my work has stored there.

I wouldn't advice venturing in with out permission mind

I know someone that lives near there. I wouldn't go poking about with anything unless it was literally dumped which I assume being there they won't be.

Still saying that if that have any Fiestas I'd go and have a word to see who's they were :-)

Guest bangerfan101

There was a bloke tinkering with an old tvr not far from the jags. I assumed they were his. Couldn't resist taking a picture tho.

The Renault 5 and clio were definitely dumped near the caravan storage place.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bangerfan101

Laguna sat in the layby just off m62 junction 30.

Been there a while, now Clamped with an untaxed sticker on it.

Couple more on my Estate that are clamped. Looks like dvla have been round again

The gooners definitely dumped.

• 4 weeks later...

This Agila has been in a layby on my way to work for over 2 months now. Police aware tape appeared after a month or so. Mot'd till December :?

20170525_070542.jpg

This Micra is about 2 miles from Agila but just disappeared this week! It did sit for a couple of months though! Taxed and Mot'd till April 2018 8)  

20170525_065828.jpg

20170525_065757.jpg

Because I arrive at my local train station pretty much before anyone else, it's easier to spot cars that haven't moved for a while.

This is new this week.

post-3238-0-52680700-1497993533_thumb.jpg

There's also a Kia Rio, the latest style that's been on a trolley jack and missing its nsf wheel for about a week. I think it's a 12 plate. Will try and get a snap tomorrow.

Here's that Kia. It's been like this for well over a week now.

I know we don't ask about this on here any more but I'm seriously tempted to make enquiries about it. Even if the owner does resurface, apart from a wheel, surely it can't require any investment?

Focus has gone btw, surprised at that, MOT history shows it's been quite lame for years.

post-3238-0-65896600-1498115550_thumb.jpg