eBay fools part 8

Father Ted

I could understand eBay siding with her if you'd been a bit vague... "N70 - box and packaging for sale" is a classic way of defrauding someone and I saw that all the time when Xboxes were new. But you spelled it out perfectly, and then in gentlemanly fashion amended your advert to point out AGAIN it was only a box. If someone still buys it thinking it's a phone, then not only do they not deserve a refund, they should be also made to wear a sign on their back saying "I'm a complete tool and fail to grasp basic principles of the english language. Kick me"How could you have made it clearer? Park one of those billboard trucks outside her house with "IT'S AN EMPTY BOX DARLIN'" written on it in 3ft high letters?oh and BIG LOLZ at your new advert slagging her off..... made me larf :)

Hey, you got me banged to rights - that be class x Amoxycillin that be - brilliant stuff, bring you out in blotches and make your ears go shalalananalang if you be allergic to Penicillin. Woot - its groovy stuff.

Hey, you got me banged to rights - that be class x Amoxycillin that be - brilliant stuff, bring you out in blotches and make your ears go shalalananalang if you be allergic to Penicillin. Woot - its groovy stuff.

:lol: That would be me. So i do a bit of cheese now again, I don't have a problem, can give it up any time, and you can't get done for being under the influence of cheese and driving....

Bloody windowlickers... So Im floging a "new" tent, it got bought, it never got used, its up on the bay for half the RRP of a new one, and £25 quid cheaper than the only other seller... postage is £15 for Parcelforce 48, the other seller is £10 for "other courier" And what do i get as a Q?

I am interested in buying your tent but comparing parcel force delivery prices with other sellers and weight prices on the parcel force site yours is very high. Kind regards Sylvia

Parcel force quoted me £12 for the size and weight. Additional costs are borne by packaging, travel to and from the parcel Force depot in Leyland as my sub post office wont take the parcel as its too big once boxed up. If you feel its too high, dont bid.

Checkd myself on the Parcelfarce website and in fact its about £14.99...

Oh FFS :evil: Sold the N95 box, went for £21 - again I thought this was stupid money, but hey i remained optmistic. after the auction I get:

Payment will be with you in 3 days. Awaiting foe payment on Card to clear

then 20 mins later

Sorry, I have no need for your BOX anymore, So therefor i will be withdrawing by bid and no playment will be recieved by yourself, Sorry for any inconvenience.

Twunt :evil:

someones giving you some 'payback' for your original auction effort there I reckon.

Thats what I though too, though the winning bidder for this one lives near Milton Keynes wheras the last one lived in Haslingden - the address, name and even blokes DOB which forms part of his user ID all check out as being a real person (I can check these things :wink:) - I mean wouldnt you think to use false details if you were going to wind someone up?Hey ho, bide my time, hit him with a NPB strike and thats about it really.Think I will bin the boxes now. TBH I really cant be arsed with ebay at all now its just full of too many arseholes.

I have just been reading Practical Classics Feb issue (it has just arrived). In the article about restorng an old Austin P46.The owner bought a propshaft on E Bay. It arrived sawn into 3 pieces "because it was easier to post that way"...He did get his money back! :lol::lol: