One, maybe two veg oil friendly 306s for sale.

Cavcraft

1) 1998 Peugeot 306 1.9 n/a diesel. Bosch pump, loves veg and ran on nothing else for 3,000 miles. I have been all over the shop in this including a family holiday or two and it's been brilliant. Had new glow plugs relatively recently and a new cam belt kit and water pump I believe, which have done sub 20 miles.

It won't go back on the road (unless you're a mega skilled, mega patient welder) as the n/s/r inner arch is frillier than an eco warrior's bio-degradable lacy undercrackers that have spent the last 3 years in a swamp. It will start and drive but you'll want to trailer it or something. You might get away with an a-frame, but that's up to you.

I think the wiper arms are off it, the boot is full of junk (though a lot is probably re-useable) and it looks absolutely wank now. If I charge the battery I reckon it will start first time, and there was no issues with the mechanics at all, far from it in fact. 

I want my garage back so it needs to go, it's currently sitting on shit looking Speedlines which I wouldn't mind keeping, but can negotiate. 

Let's be honest, it's really only for for spares (one of my other cars** is an exactly identical one) and I'd planned to rob the engine out of it to keep as a spare, or to put into a newer one that hasn't got a Bosch pump. 

Strip it down, take the excellent engine/box/etc and weigh the rest in, or rally it round some fields etc.

£99 takes it, I'm in Chester and can help you load it up. I do need this gone pretty handy so I can get my garage back, I'd hate to just take the easy option and weigh it off but that will happen I'm afraid if it doesn't find a home.

*£99 on steel wheels, £more on the Speedlines. 

306 yo.jpg

The other car (in daily use, MOT May, exactly the same colour/spec/fuel pump) can be had too.