The "Could Be For Sale" Thread

Alan_Green

My Scim is up for sale, although I'm getting ahead of myself as I've not even viewed the car I'm hoping to replace it yet.

The Merc may be for sale, it depends on how a trial relationship with a BMW E46 330d Msport tourer which I'm picking up soon goes. If I decide I like the Merc better then the BMW will be for sale.

Oh how I laughed when he lobbed the Micra up for more than twice what I advertised it for on the same website.

Still, good luck to the lad if he can sell it that's great.

panhard65, on 10 Dec 2015 - 12:05 PM, said:panhard65, on 10 Dec 2015 - 12:05 PM, said:

My whole fleet is always for sale at the right price. See my sig for what is currently festering in my workshop.

You've sold your biturbo already?? I didn't realise you'd even finished it...!

:shock:

Some of my vehicles could be for sale.

My 2001 MX5 will be for sale in the new year, but KruJoe has first dibs on it for his missus when he gets back from Thailand in mid-Feb.

My 1966 Land Rover Series 2a 109 (2.25 petrol) will be up for sale shortly, but I'm tempted to bung my 200 TDi lump in it for maximum usability & improved economy (hence maximum ££ sale price). If I do the conversion I'll do a WIP thread.

My Maserati will be up for sale when it's finished, followed by an afternoon's sledging on a suitable hill in hell's 7th circle.

I could be persuaded to part with my LT motorhome but I don't really want to.

The Calibra isn't for sale though, nor is the Discovery.

My whole fleet is always for sale at the right price. See my sig for what is currently festering in my workshop.

That's a very good idea. Using signatures. NFS (not for sale); PFSoS (possibly for sale or swap). WLTM (Would like to meet...)