Calling r.welfare!!

AXrescuer

I really don't get the point in this rat look malarkey? Fair play to him for fixing it, he obviously gets his kicks out of doing it :shock: For me I'd get my kicks out of buying it for £75 in the first place then getting as many miles out of it without spending any cash on it. That would be boring though wouldn't it :roll:

Meh. I'm with Hertz, but then perhaps I'm getting old when I see no point in stripping the paint from bits of my car and driving it to the seaside? :P Hats off to his repair skills though, he's gone above/beyond what most folk would when faced with those breakages - some self-induced but also some typical of an old 405 :lol:

Jeez, this guy deserves some sort of legend status! If I had those faults on my car, I would definitely have binned it. Full respect to him for that. Not sure about the rat look, seems like an ideal way to render your car unsellable.....

I like it. :oops: It's not overdone like most rat look attempts and is a good way of making what's still a fairly common car look distinctive.My 405 is a bit shat-look at the moment with mismatched wheels front to back and covered in mud and grease stains.

The VW scenesters would kill for your back number plate. :lol: