Anyone fancy a Yank?

Albert Ross

Bugger.............never realised it was a closed board.It's a 1979 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham (apparently) in white, red interior, but the left hand side is painted orange a la General Lee, busted ignition barrel, no T and T, the bloke wants £150............I think it's in Preston or thereabouts. Still drives, sounds like most of the electrics work. Has a 5 litre V8 in it.If you're interested, I will try to get the guys number. He might also have an Anglia for sale............and other crap aswell.

Bugger.............never realised it was a closed board.It's a 1979 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham (apparently) in white, red interior, but the left hand side is painted orange a la General Lee, busted ignition barrel, no T and T, the bloke wants £150............I think it's in Preston or thereabouts. Still drives, sounds like most of the electrics work. Has a 5 litre V8 in it.If you're interested, I will try to get the guys number. He might also have an Anglia for sale............and other crap aswell.

Get me info....

Pete.....sorry for the fucking about......I tried to bypass all that bollocks , and tried the links after logging out, and they worked.........If you PM me some details, I can pass them on to the thread originator, and he can hopefully contact you. There is a mention of the Dead Car Club, but I don't know if that's a piss take on the car itself................It looks reasonably together from the pics, was MOT'ed when laid up a couple of years ago apparently................but has been "painted" with emulsion all over to look like the General Lee, but only half washed off...............I would leave it to the weather me.