Essex shite - updated 1/2/08

pandamonium

know what you mean about those unsnappable spots while driving. Driving back from Chunnel to P'boro last week I saw a pristine Bluebird saloon on a Y plate in beige. Absolutely stunning - just before the M11 junction on the 25. Just as I managed to get the phone to snap mode, it turned off and appeared to be heading into Essex. Keep an eye out for it

214/216 or 218?Early pre facelift 214's are the best for reliability, the 216 of that age uses the Honda engine and is good as well while the non turbo Pug diesel will last forever but be painfully slow. Could be a 220, but these are very scarce now.In my humble opinion they were the best Rover since the P6.

323's rule if you want reliable transport. Not particularly thrilling to own or drive but not much opening of the bonnet required and pretty decent on fuel too. I prefer the 1.3 over the 1.5 as the larger engined varient doesn't really seem to be any faster.. so not much point having it!

My 323 is great, not the most exiting thing in the world but it serves me well, mines pretty nippy up to motorway speeds and on several occasions I have found my self cruising in the bmw/audi/volvo lane on the motorway quite comfitably. Its not as chuckable as my k10 micra was and not got the caracter of the triumph but i would recomend one to anyone needing dependable transport.

This one is Yaris based I think.

Posted Image

That's a WiLL Vi, it is indeed based on the Yaris. I knew a girl who really desperately wanted one, shame as she was nice apart from that.

Also check out this horrorbox, the WiLL Cypha:

Posted Image

This one is Yaris based I think.

Posted Image

That's a WiLL Vi, it is indeed based on the Yaris. I knew a girl who really desperately wanted one, shame as she was nice apart from that.

LOL.

Surely a suave and debonair ladies man such as yourself could have put her on the path to righteousness?

A lady like that would surely be unable to resist a man who treats her to a ride in a Charmant and a tea of scotch eggs and shandy bass.

Surely a suave and debonair ladies man such as yourself could have put her on the path to righteousness? A lady like that would surely be unable to resist a man who treats her to a ride in a Charmant and a tea of scotch eggs and shandy bass.

Sadly these were pre-Charmant Uni days and my offer of a Morrisons sausage roll and a can of Tizer were not wholly sufficient to meet her demands. But luckily, all I had to do in the end was help her set up the channels properly on her new JVC video recorder, securing both her and my otherwise wasted 98p, as months later it turned out she wasn't worth the effort.A year later I got the same video recorder, but three specifications up, so I had the last laugh.