Ford KAck - MOT'ed - £50! Sheffield

sopaz

Sorry it's not interesting, but it is shite and cheap...

zo8exe.jpg

Anyone interested in a 2001 Ford KA Collection (electric windows etc) - MOT til 29th December 2015. Has winter tyres on the front.

Needs at least a nearside front wishbone (inner bush has gone, but it seems cheaper to replace the lot ~ £30 quid for the entire assembly) - Could also do with a battery as needs a bump start if left for a few days, and sometimes leaks water into the boot (haven't been able to figure out where from). It's covered in scratches etc and a bit rusty in places but generally solid and not rotten like most.

Been a good car but I need something bigger so I've decided to replace it instead of doing the work and MOTing it.

£50 to get it gone? Would rather it didn't sit on the drive as I have a bad habit of collecting driveway ornaments.

It's in the S6 area of Sheffield. If collected tomorrow (Monday 30th) it'll be taxed, MOT'ed, insured - ready to drive away! It has a serious rattle and a bit of play in the wheel from the knackered wishbone bush so I wouldn't go too far (done a few 100 miles and it's not gotten any worse though).

Cheers.

I'll be getting the scrap man to collect it later in the week - I've had some form of shite sat rotting on the drive for most of this year and the neighbours are starting to complain...

One elderly owner from ~2002 before me. Local car, seems to have been looked after. Plenty of tread on tyres etc... (Don't let this fool you, it's definitely shite, but cheap motoring with a bit of work).

Cavcraft Part Ex Barg section Shirley?

(shudders)

^No! We'll regret scrapping these when they're extinct.

Not all of us.

In fairness this does look like a right bargain, I'm not trying to ruin the sale for Sopaz Ellis Bexter. I'd just rather see as many of these as possible weighed off.

(shudders)

Not all of us.

In fairness this does look like a right bargain, I'm not trying to ruin the sale for Sopaz Ellis Bexter. I'd just rather see as many of these as possible weighed off.

They really are fun to drive. Just dont try to fit anything into the letter box of a boot (decided it had to go when a microwave wouldn't fit in).

I've noticed it but I don't fit in them too well or I'd be all over it. Handle great for what they are

they are OK mate, I liked my other halfs one and they are dirt cheap to run. Even rear seat space is OK for such a small car. And it's just up the road from you. It should scrap for £40 so you are only risking a tenner.

they are OK mate, I liked my other halfs one and they are dirt cheap to run. Even rear seat space is OK for such a small car. And it's just up the road from you. It should scrap for £40 so you are only risking a tenner.

I know,like I say though I cant fit in them too well plus I'm doing vec this week or else id have had it