citrien saxo FREE

bub2006

Citroen saxo diesel 1.5 mot may,2 keys,remote locking fob etc. Bad bits now and there is a lot. Passenger door dented,mirror missing and wing dented. Drivers door window held up with wedges and door card off. Gearbox pregnant. Had new downpipe on exhaust other day at cost of 60 quid. Bosch pump too.

If you're going to scrap it then for goodness sake grab the battery, bulbs, wheels (if possible), wiper blades and anything else universal off it before it goes for fragging. Even if its not the same as your Vectra, helping others out with a battery, bulb or somesuch either for a small consideration or free has got to be good for your karma and banish this bad luck more quickly.

I understand you might not be able to keep big stuff, but electrical bits, the stereo, battery and things ought to be easy to stash somewhere. Whats the spare wheel like? is there any fuel in it that could be extracted and stored in jerry cans?

I've nowhere to store odds and ends etc and neighbours of shared house will start bitching about cars. After thinking on this a bit more ive come to the conclusion of if anyone here has space to strip and sell off parts to forum members then anyone here can have car for free. Only a small gesture but I'm trying to say thanks to everyone here who has assisted me in anyway

Not legally I imagine, even a broken but legal car on the road is fine, but if you're at a low ebb anyway, and have dodgy neighbors, the hassle could be too much, especially if you have to live with these people.

Depends how well your neighbors will take to being told to FRO. Would the wrose case be they take you off their crimbo card list/stop saying hellow in the street, or worse case they set fire to your cars/house/dog?

Oh I hear you. If I wanted to procure a 3rd car I;d have to go and speak with 4 of our neighbors who are usually arses abut that sort of thing, but would probable be ok with me as I fixed their car/hoover in the past. If I didn't however, snotty notes/blocking in would occur.

We can't all have the luxury of a big driveway!

Not legally I imagine, even a broken but legal car on the road is fine, but if you're at a low ebb anyway, and have dodgy neighbors, the hassle could be too much, especially if you have to live with these people.

Depends how well your neighbors will take to being told to FRO. Would the wrose case be they take you off their crimbo card list/stop saying hellow in the street, or worse case they set fire to your cars/house/dog?

You tend to find the people that go round torching your car/dog/etc aren't the type that go round complaining about you changing a clutch on the driveway. If I decided that the couple at no 84 should have a red door, I'd be hardly likely to bang on their door insisting they paint it because I say so.

Bub - I am trying desperately to find a good reliable 20 year old 106 with MOT, and if I do I can come and get this for spares and the Bosch pump.

I can tow home with the RAV4 on the A frame or trailer.

Please wait till thursday/friday so I can give you a descision!

You can text me on 07874 two three two 837.