Volvo - ROFFLE! - What next?

dollywobbler

Have you seen the size of my arms?

Fuck.

I'm still cold. Cold like someone just stomped over you grave cold.

Okaaaaaaaaaay. 

Well. Errrrrrrm.

Fuck

I normally enter roffle 'cos it is the done thing to help other shitters out and all. Never expected to win.

I do love these Volvos.  Estate is an added bonus (ball). 

Errrm, anyone fancy driving it to Essex then :) I'd actually be unable to walk if I drove it back from Welshland.

Failing a willing victim to do a collekshun then how about this.......

First person who wants the car can have it for £75, provided the money is donated to an animal charity of my choosing.

purplebargeken, on 19 Dec 2015 - 9:08 PM, said:

Have you seen the size of my arms?

Fuck.

I'm still cold. Cold like someone just stomped over you grave cold.

Okaaaaaaaaaay. 

Well. Errrrrrrm.

Fuck

I normally enter roffle 'cos it is the done thing to help other shitters out and all. Never expected to win.

I do love these Volvos.  Estate is an added bonus (ball). 

Errrm, anyone fancy driving it to Essex then :) I'd actually be unable to walk if I drove it back from Welshland.

Failing a willing victim to do a collekshun then how about this.......

First person who wants the car can have it for £75, provided the money is donated to an animal charity of my choosing.

*Watches thread with interest.

LOL.

Looks like Mr. PandaM will be shortly making a donation to a charity. Watch this space.

I'd have loved it as that model is great, plus estate happiness, but I'd be dead after driving it from Wales, plus the MPV is due to arrive today. 

This way it stays in AS and charities benefit, has to be a win win situation :)

Hopefully not at the same time.

I haz just purchased 75 squids worth of kitteh food product which will be going off to said kittehs after christmas.

They thank you from the furry tips of their tails to the soft, wet tips of their noses. 

:) :)

We're still sorting out the logistics of collection, but it's looking like it should be happening next week. Exciting times.

I'm also pleased to confirm that £75 has now been donated to the British Heart Foundation as a result of this ROFFLE. I will also be sending a cheque (once I find my cheque book) to a hospital close to the hearts of the family who gave me the Volvo for another £75. So, thank you everyone for taking part. You may not have won a Volvo, but you've ensured that (for once!) I've not lost money on a car AND your money will be helping others too.

The second donation has been made to the Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals Charity. I actually topped it up to £80 as yet again, I've been far too lazy to send Christmas cards. Merry Christmas everyone!

Beko - Pandamonium may well be heading vaguely your way after collection so perhaps he'll be interested in the offer! Perhaps it isn't rain getting into the Volvo. Perhaps it's my tears of joy!