Regarder Xantia tombola - Tickets £6 ou 3 pour £15

The Moog

26032032665_14664d015d_k.jpgDSC_9726 by srblythe, on Flickr

Just got it added to my classic policy for the 309 with Footman James for £167. I was starting to panic at the thought of actually having to pay a decent amount for insurance after checking on some price comparison websites for standard insurance and finding the cheapest quote at £650 with a black box fitted. Fuck that!

I wonder how difficult it would be to fit the engine to a 305...

It's a bit of a bugger to insure.  I was paying £600ish on a standard policy without black box but struggling to get it on a classic policy, you did well on that front.  Get that bit of rust sorted this year - seriously, don't leave it longer than that - and it should serve for many, many years to come.  Pretty much everything that was wrong with it has now been fixed through various shiter ownership.

I bet you even have some interesting wheels kicking about to try out on it.

It's a bit of a bugger to insure.  I was paying £600ish on a standard policy without black box but struggling to get it on a classic policy, you did well on that front.  Get that bit of rust sorted this year - seriously, don't leave it longer than that - and it should serve for many, many years to come.  Pretty much everything that was wrong with it has now been fixed through various shiter ownership.

I bet you even have some interesting wheels kicking about to try out on it.

I've only got 14" wheels that probably won't fit. I do have some hubcaps though.

25956242822_52464a02ae_k.jpgDSC_9757 by srblythe, on Flickr