Househunting Spots

Spottedlaurel

So, the important thing, how many cars will fit in its boundary?!

Ooh, looks like three up the RH side of the house, then at least 6-7 in front plus two in the garage. Plus a bit of emergency parking on the track (where you can see a car on that aerial shot) but musn't annoy the walkers and horseriders I suppose...In reality that's not actually many more than I can squeeze in here (had eight before) but it's the fact that there's all that storage space in addition to the garage, so I can actually get cars in there! Dead Laurel and the hardtop will go in there and bits can be stashed away too, so there'll just be a couple of dull old Toyotas on the driveway to start with, if the Honda's gone by then.No immediate neighbours to worry about - it's a shame I don't work on cars more often. Perhaps having decent facilities might encourage me to do more.

Congrats SL!and Ratdat, what a lovely mess! :wink:

Thanks! If ever you visit the UK you're more than welcome to drop by, as will be other visitors to the library o' shite. It will be better than standing in my garage at midnight, stacking files on already wobbly piles of goodness knows what, isn't that right Ed?About Ratdat's place, what he hasn't shown you is what it looked like immediately before that picture when the big field on the south of the long building was covered in cars too! Looks as if you can still see their outline on the grass. I'm guessing that can be dated fairly accurately as it looks like the workshop roof frame is on but not sheeted.

Gracias! Your pound is pretty cheap at the moment, we were thinking about driving to Norway but might go to the UK instead... (Don't know if I can get my girlfriend to include visits to Nigel B, you and other Shiters/RR folk though)