So what can £100 get you? Contains DEAD BMW

Ben_O

Hey, just remembered my mate had a same-shape Punto of '97 vintage.  One day the throttle or brake pedal (can't remember which) felt a bit weird and on closer inspection it was literally about to fall off.  Might be worth a quick check  before your mate drives off into the sunset!  (Or off the end of the island.)

Hey, just remembered my mate had a same-shape Punto of '97 vintage.  One day the throttle or brake pedal (can't remember which) felt a bit weird and on closer inspection it was literally about to fall off.  Might be worth a quick check  before your mate drives off into the sunset!  (Or off the end of the island.)

Cheers for that, ill give it a look see

What with the price of scrap being on its arse again, there's a very pleasant return to usable dirt cheap hacks being available once more that have a fighting chance of seeing service again rather than a one-way to the bridge. Good work. 

Hi, that's right, it wasn't so long ago those would have gone over the bridge for more and no one would have known otherwise or had the chance.

Colin

Another 'can't go wrong' winner there, I doff my proverbial hat in your direction, sir.

Even if you just lob the doors in the boot and advertise as it is you'd surely double your money at the absolute worst.

Please keep this thread going, love this sort of thing.

If that B post hasnt moved and it isnt recorded as a cat C then you has a winna

I think the B post has moved in at the bottom but i am a panel beater so repairing it won't be an issue.

Luckily for me nobody else was involved in the accident so it was never reported or recorded so there will be no marker on it!