C&PR Railway Visit - Driver for a fiver mug shots!

Six-cylinder

A visit to Chinnor and Princess Risborough Railway is easy to arrange.

• A few of us could go on spec with normal admission.

• We could pre book as a discount party of 8 or more, or for better discounts 15+.

• We could take over the whole railway for the day.

Dogs and children welcome

http://www.chinnorrailway.co.uk/article.php/2/visit-the-railway

post-4787-0-35345900-1447705694_thumb.jpg

camping - youse are deluded :lol:

the ibis at beaconsfield services is cheap and get 3 in a room for the northerners :P

Plus 24h mcdonalds! The first thing I did the day I passed my test was drive MYSELF there at 2.30am...

There's a travelodge in thame and wheatley. The one at wheatley was recently in the news for having a camera in the shower, which filmed a hottie having a wash http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11839396/Travelodge-guest-finds-spy-camera-hidden-in-shower-at-Oxford-hotel.html

which is right by the asda for cheap fuel (bigger one 11 miles away at Wycombe, same fuel though) so you dont even have to get bum raped at oxford services. I don't know a local supplier of veg though. Should anyone wish to bring some down with them though...

Count me in.

Any chance of driver experience with the Clayton?^^

For driver for a fiver days they use the 08 because it is cheap to run and easy to drive!

The driver for a fiver would only be if we took over the whole railway.

The full driver experience can be had on a different day but is quite expensive.

This sounds like Shitefest 2016 is sorted then. We should have numbers for a takeover I think? A 30 mile drive to a field doesn't sound a hardship either.

It is no problem for me to open the field up to Shitefest 2016, arrive Friday/Saturday convoy down and return for the weekend. There is mains water but little else, the good news is we don't really have close neighbours to upset so a fire is not a problem if you bring wood. Tesco Buckingham is 3 miles away, again the same for fish and chips and other take aways. I have a light garden marquee 6x3M we can put up, we would need to rent a portaloo.

Now 35 blokes with there tool boxes should soon get this lot back on the road in the weekend!

post-4787-0-01149200-1447750560_thumb.jpg

Ooooh that looks fun. We tried to get a quad bike running with vodka last year, nearly succeeded too. Fire pit is a must, would glass bottles be an issue? Could we drive the tractor if we get it running?

We all chipped in for a portapisser last year, £2 each, dollywobbler sorted it out. We went for a poo at the devils bridge hotel though. Is there some sort of food place we could all have a carvery at on the sat night?

30 mile drive will be nothing, we were 5 hours last time getting from a to b