Anybody got anything small or medium, cheap and reliable for £350 or less?

comfysofa

Buy the Baleno Buy the Baleno Buy the Baleno Buy the Baleno Buy the Baleno, come on you know you want to. Buy the Baleno Buy the Baleno, you know you want to...

Seriously, it's a great car. If I had £100 to spare and the KV6 actually expired (like it's trying to now) I'd seriously have this. Remember, I drove this car from North Wales to Bewdley, didn't miss a beat, was comfy, fast and very reliable. Mechanics I'd imagine are fairly simple and cheap to maintain.

• 2 weeks later...

How about this *fine looking beast?

can't remember how much test but not been run much so should* fly through.

999cc for ultimate sub 1 litre shits and giggles - very chuckable and tyre squealy.

I bought it as a donor for a car that got scrapped and comes complete with Autoshite interior at no extra cost!

Dead on budget too, has five gears and is fuel injected FTW.

Oh and those skinny tyres guarantee OMGSNOKAOS proof.

Autoshite delivery service available.

*Wooden steering wheel has been removed and replaced with a less splintery fiat original.

post-17396-0-03277500-1448141037_thumb.jpg

post-17396-0-06934500-1448141469_thumb.jpg

How about this *fine looking beast?

can't remember how much test but not been run much so should* fly through.

999cc for ultimate sub 1 litre shits and giggles - very chuckable and tyre squealy.

I bought it as a donor for a car that got scrapped and comes complete with Autoshite interior at no extra cost!

Dead on budget too, has five gears and is fuel injected FTW.

Oh and those skinny tyres guarantee OMGSNOKAOS proof.

Autoshite delivery service available.

*Wooden steering wheel has been removed and replaced with a less splintery fiat original.

PM sent...

Chaps,

Thank you all for your help and input on this post...i have got a car, but not from the good folks on here sadly. I want to say a HUGE sorry to those who replied or i never got back to, i am sorry for pissing you all about, i really am, but several things got in the way, mostly timing, money and distance and i ended up having to source something local, pretty sharpish, so have bought a scruffy Felicia Diesel with a years ticket for £350. You can have the last laugh when it kettles in a fortnight's time! :smilie_auslachen:

I know nobody likes having their time wasted, and again for those who went out of their way with offers and advice, i am sorry for dicking about. I tip my hat to you all :signs001:

Jesus...it's started to go wrong already...just been totally rogered on the insurance despite having been driving for 15 years with maximum no claims, i asked the girl on the phone who told me they basically must be a high risk or regularly stolen. A Skoda Felicia 1.9 N/A Diesel? be realistic... :?

Looks like a quick buff up and move on job...

Someone please save the Panda...that is the cheapest one i have seen in a age plus it's tidy, i couldn't fetch it but that is one gem of a car, i doubt anyone would be unhappy with having this Panda in your own personal enclosure, er, garage, er... :mrgreen: