Anybody got anything small or medium, cheap and reliable for £350 or less?

comfysofa

Hi All,

Just a quick recce to see if anyone here has a car that has a reasonably long MOT, is cheap to run, not about to kark it or need megabucks to spend on it, and is no more than £350 (my very top end) and not a trillion miles away from Milton Keynes...

Basically, i am looking for a car, i have been for weeks now and lack of coinage has meant that i'm just shy of something decent on ebay and i didn't fancy any of the associated shite that is on there, my own stupidity and dawdling means i missed out on 2MB's Polo.

So does anyone have a usable small or medium cheap to run car for three hundred and fifty beans or less as i now have a stress induced migrane from studying ebay, gumtree, auto trader and the MOT history site all weekend... :dazed034:

A Kia Pride would be a dream (hint, hint) but i'm pretty much open to all suggestions!

I didn't expect so much response! i'm genuinely shocked! :shock: will sift through what's been offered and will be sending more PM's in the next few hours! Ta everyone...

ruffgeezer...if you can crush it so it fits roughly into a jiffy bag can i have a postage quote for Hermes to lose it?  :mrgreen:  joking apart, i'm sure it's a fine beast but just a wee bit too big as i say :-( thanks anyway mate.