1997 Citroen ZX Estate Leader 1.9TD - PE1 - £100

dugong

xogmoV4.jpg

nQsBi1c.jpg

It's a Lucas pumped 1.9-litre XUD9 turbo diesel estate. Cone air filter.

Manual gearbox, power steering, 160,000 miles.

Hole in osr sill. Short test (Nov 20). Goes and stops. Good engine, CD headunit. Will be sold on standard black steels. Roof bars and colour coded black B pillars.

Excellent engine donor or WBoD if you're handy with the hot tickling stick. Handbrake adjustment and bleed through needed for next test.

Leader spec, so mega-basic. Wind up windows, cloth trim, rip in drivers seat. Could do with a Stardrops \ Vulgalour interface (although the first de-ming session with baby wipes and mini vacs went quite well).

£100, no postage. Get you home RFL. Based in Peterborough.

Possible DELIVERY SERVICE available but I'm bloody busy this month.

Top Wirral socialite WARREN T CLAIM was quick to sing the praises of this superannuated French workhorse: "Love the Leader name - it reminds me of Gary Glitter," he told DUGONG DELIVERY SERVICE LIMITED.

That's a proper flipping bargain that. Unhelpful like , but if the Punto wasn't already in for MOT (and the work it needs) and the Berlingo wasn't due shortly, I'd totes buy this off you.

Incidentally I suppose if someone was quick and then taxed it ASAP it'd be a good GDB or something as it'd show up as taxed and insured.