The 405 News

Junkman

That advert was weird,  when he turned the key all the locks moved straight away.  If mines having a really good day one of them will be a bit Sgt Jones.  Most days it takes 2 or 3 goes before the others wake up.

He made it all the way up that lane with all his centre caps intact which must mean they were glued on beforehand.

It is Norfolk. Mundesley to be exact.

And yes, to get here I had to cross a part of Lincolnshire and I had the fucking creeps all the way to the Welcome to Norfolk sign.

There is nothing distinctive about that seafront, and yet everything is distinctive. My friend’s house overlooks that beach.

That stretch of Norfolk around to B*******er is a bit of a secret still. Enjoy l, but keep it quiet ja!??

What I haven't told you ugly lot yet is that Wednesday I'll drive that 405 home, then to a fucking job interview in Brum on Thundersday morning in full monkey attire, because best damn A/C of all evah, then back to Mundesley from there.

Because that's what fucking Junklife is all about and something they call a "kereer" or some fucking wank I didn't come up with but the NWO deems important.

I couldn't give a shit one way or the other, but needs need in this here newfangled mess with those there portable phones they call a world.

Don't blame me. I've been vociferously against that shit since 1986.

The discrepancy between that UN Agenda 21 painfree utopia bollocks and being here couldn't possibly be more enjoyable.

English wine factoid, the vineyard that Captain Slow and Ozwin Pissed visited on their UK piss up trip in Yorkshire, is just outside Swillington, very close to a landfil site! I would not want wine from there LOL

On the other hand, most vineyards are regularly dosed with massive amounts of pesticides and the rest.

I'm guessing the Soil Association logo is on most of what you eat and drink?

Admission
  • Adults £15
  • Senior Citizens £13
  • Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) £38
  • Children (aged 5-15) £7

I'm living long enough in this country that I won't spend 15 hard earned Quids on something that doesn't provide me with faithful service for the next twenty years.

Why are British admission fees always as high as buying the entire venue would cost in any other country?