The 405 News

Junkman

I see that ratty shit box golf a couple of times a week when commuting to Stafford. To start with I thought the beardy twat with massive ear loops who drives it was just an unimaginative attention-seeking shite hawk, but my views have softened lately as I can't be arsed to get annoyed by it, and to be fair he's obviously put a lot of time in to get it looking so spectacularly shit.

I see that ratty shit box golf a couple of times a week when commuting to Stafford. To start with I thought the beardy twat with massive ear loops who drives it was just an unimaginative attention-seeking shite hawk, but my views have softened lately as I can't be arsed to get annoyed by it, and to be fair he's obviously put a lot of time in to get it looking so spectacularly shit.

Some are born sheep, following stupid trends and oblivious to how everyone laughs at them - not with them. 

The twat with the Golf sounds like a bloke who pushes the trolleys around at my local Tesco, has those stupid, and dangerous plastic loops in his earlobes, which make him look a right James Blunt*, I bet he's rotad for a day off when area management are due a visit.

Anyhoo, chin spoiler bumper FTEW, so that makes it worth £9,500** of anybody's money, advertise it as a one off special edition SportsTourer, with a white background, and lots of drivel, and Bob's your mother's brother

*stealth

**Other grossly inflated values are available, your pencil case may be at risk if you do not keep up with your mortgage, or any other loans secured upon it

Sorry to disappoint you there, not only are the odd coloured bits going to be painted, but also some paint rectification will be done to other areas.

Ok Mrs Junkman. Youve had your fun. Now give the laptop back to Mr Junkman, whos catchphase "do not paint" has caught on strongly and become a pillar of this very forum.