Subaru Impreza sport special genuine Ltd edition rally shite

Tamworthbay

I bought this to scratch an itch but the itch has got worse and I have a desire for a turbo now (yes I know it will end badly). This is a 2000 2.0 awd sport special. It's a limited edition one of 250. That means it gets the awesome seats that are ridiculously comfy and probably a load of other stuff that I have no idea of. It runs very nicely and goes well and being a non turbo it even returns decent mpg. The bodywork is sound with only one small area of bubbling on a rear arch. The pics probably make it look a bit better than it is and the passenger side has a few smallish dints but nothing serious. MOT until 11th may next year. There is a fat wedge of documents and history but I am still trying to get the previous owner to get off his are and post them to me.

It owes me £1200 but I would take £950 off a shitter. I could also be interested in a cheap px in the deal as the other half is after something sporty and cheap.

post-19712-0-63593700-1446381157_thumb.jpg

more pics to follow.......

I think you're missing a(n) advertising trick here. You absolutely HAVE to make ridiculous/spurious BHP claims backed up by such evidence as 'it's faster than my mates M3 BMW' and 'the last owner told me it was running 397BHP as he fitted the K&N filter off a Saxo and drilled holes in the indicators'. 

I think you're missing a(n) advertising trick here. You absolutely HAVE to make ridiculous/spurious BHP claims backed up by such evidence as 'it's faster than my mates M3 BMW' and 'the last owner told me it was running 397BHP as he fitted the K&N filter off a Saxo and drilled holes in the indicators'.

I could not possibly make any such spurious claims, and I don't need to as I have proof it has been used as a test car in case the thrust SSC fails to start. Proof is here:

www.Tbaysimprezatobeatlandspeedrecord.com

• 2 weeks later...

That was a hefty shitters surcharge you put on that there Subaru chap.....

you are having a kin laugh. I thought it would go for £1200 all day. Never been so gutted at selling a car. I had so much interest and loads of people view who said they would bid at the end but didn't. If I had known it would go for that I would have kept it for spares. You win some you lose some........