Oh for flips sake - more MicraShed content - £60

UltraWomble

If anyone fancies luzzing £60 at me they can take this thing away (Car Takeback will give me £55 collected or £65 delivered).

Blackburn college have now decided (after much enthusiasm) that its too much like hard work to collect a running K11 (for gratis) despite Number 1 son saying that most of the cars they get to work on are non runners with bolloxed engines.

I have had a gutfull of ebay / facebook / Gumtree nutters not turing up or sending texts at 3am asking if they can come and see the car then...

Billy - I feel you have a Micra shaped hole in your life that needs filling - I imagine if you broke it that the front wheels would earn you about £40 to £50 and then the rest is money in your back pocket.

Starts, runs, stops (with the brakes) engine sounds sweet as a... Underside rotten.

Pictures on the Wombles Wheels thread. Located not very far from MOOG towers and I just know he wants a Micra....

Fray Bentos pie thrown in. Wife wants space on driveway back. I just want some money for coke and hookers ( or not).

http://autoshite.com/topic/19373-wombles-wheels-almerashed-heremicrashed-gone-to-college/page-3

The flip side of low scrap prices is that buyers are really fussy, even more than normal.

What would have been saved is now being sacked off as people won't spend £100 or so getting a car repaired and good for another year.

[quote name="UltraWomble" post="854061" timestamp="

And £55 in that bank for use when I get out of hospital on coke and bookers.

You can get the coke from Bookers!