Yo, VAG lickers. VW LT camper for sale.

Cavcraft

VW LT Camper for sale

This is NOT mine, it was next door to a lad I bought some bikes off, just thought if stick it on here to see if anyone was interested in it.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I think the fella had refurb'd it inside then fell I'll and never used it. Sticker in window says 12 months MOT and they want £2,500 for it. I don't know much about them but Mat the Cat's looks ace and for £2,500 I'd say it seems good value, but like I say I don't know about these things.

It's just the other side of Chester from me, can get more details and have a proper look at it if anyone wants. Not heard it started or anything.

Pillock, on 22 Oct 2015 - 10:12 PM, said:

Without putting Mr Craft to any bother, does anyone know the likely number of beds this would offer?

Im oddly excited - need a tad more details and pics mind

I'll try and get across there later or tomorrow and find out. It looked quite roomy inside but no idea how many it sleeps.

MattLikesCars, on 23 Oct 2015 - 01:45 AM, said:

I'm sure I saw a OLLI style 4x4 one of these sell for eleven grand a couple of years ago. £2,500 sounds pretty fair.

Edit: NOPE. It was £26,500. Granted it's kitted out rather differently (read: nicer) but 26-and-a-half grand!

Was that the ex-Swedish army (or similar) one? They're fairly rare, but I agree £26k is way too much. The 4x4 ones are on cart springs front & rear too. Yick.

Billy, have you any idea if this one is registered as a motorhome?

Right, according to eBay:

Manufacturer VOLKSWAGEN Model LT 35 E Type MOTOR CARAVAN Doors 4-DOOR COUPE Year 1991 Colour WHITE Engine size 2400 Transmission 6 SPEED AUTO DIESEL Fuel PETROL Date of 1st Registration 27 Sep 1991 Vehicle Registration Mark J*** *** Number of previous owners 7

According to owner:

*Petrol

*2 berth

*'Stacks of history including bills for all work done and parts'

*Reg'd as commercial vehicle

*Insured as a camper

*'We've knocked £1,000 off the original price of £3,500 for quick sale, we don't want to take offers, sorry.

If anyone wants their number message me and if wanted I'm happy to go and get more pictures etc.  

The 2.4 petrol does have quite an appetite - I was struggling to get much more than 20mpg out of mine, and it managed even less than that round town - although I was younger and heavier-footed back then, and mine was an LT40 so probably lower geared.  They do sound nice though, especially when thrashed, and they go a lot better than the (non-turbo) diesel.