Y reg Sierra 2.0 Ghia Auto

JohnK

Selling the ex laser_wheels Sierra.. I've been tempted to daily it and flog a couple of other things but it's currently not fitting in with my long term plans so thought I would test the water.

MOT - March 2016

110k miles or thereabouts.

Basically original right down to the wheel trims which are in decent Nick.

Mechanically it is spot on, it had a timing belt last year and I've just done an oil & filter change on it.

Interior again is in fairly decent condition and is a great place to be, love the Ghia spec with its space age lights.

Bodywork isn't bad, does have some rust blistering on both rear arches and also on passenger front wing. Car is fairly solid though, had a small patch for its last MOT but other than that is fine.

Looking around £850 ono for it, some pics here from when Mike had it I will get some fresh ones this week when I get chance.

27F26CCA-31B1-4380-A6B5-6737C0176530_zps

14B597D9-AEE8-4662-80D2-93FCA22FCD6A_zps

2921B0DF-E147-4951-803E-7BE5963BE8F2_zps

CDA9DAFE-A536-45CE-BC7A-902A4936951B_zps

6CB53E57-8AAC-488A-8E2E-910CF3D0BC96_zps

Forgot to mention as well, a part ex may be considered, particuarly if it is something rough that I can leave anywhere.

Hmmm, my car fits that category...

Still, it'd be a little unfair to use this as a winter hack which is the plan for the Sterling. Plus I've £nowt to put on top of that as the Sterling is worth the square root of £uck all.