Cheap Jeep (Cherokee)

Hertz

My old man is selling his Jeep:1993 "K" 4.0 Auto Limited 4x4. Lovely Dark Blue Metallic, Full Grey Leather with wood cappings. Fresh 12 Months MOT, Taxed till the end of the month.A/C (£600 spent last year getting a re-con compressor), Cruise Control, CD Player, Privacy Glass. Really clean and drives very well. Slight Oil leak and 170k miles hence £395I think he is giving it away really but should be a good car for someone.Car located in Cheshire(near J18 M6)I'll post a couple of crap camera pics if anyone is interested later, PM if interested and I'll forward the contact details.

A pal of mine had one exactly the same as that. He bought it new and it gave him no end of grief - head gasket, gearbox bearings, wheel bearings and leaking windscreen to name but a few.Chopped it in at 2 years against a Merc E Class.

My bro is on his third one of these now I think, absolutly swears by them.His last one did blow a couple of headgaskets, current one seems to be ok though.. Chrysler/Jeep seem to have a fair weakness in the headgasket department, Neons are renound for it it would appear.