SALE TIEM Citroen XM, 2.5td exclusive, Stoke on Trent

Lankytim

Anybody interested in buying my 2.5td XM exclusive? MOT until March (I think) Volvo 960 wheels, new front tyres, rears nearly new, new front brakes and rear pads, droplinks, rear brake pipe, Good interior, body good apart from various small dints and scratches, but still looks smart. 209k but drives brilliantly. Needs sill welding on passenger side, a patch, the rest of the sills and underside are A1. I've driven this all round the U.K and it's been fabulous, plus it runs happily on 50ppl veg oil making it very cheap to run.

This is an absolute weapon for towing.

Just remembered, the ABS light was on, but it's been bypassed, think it's a sensor, but I never got round to fixing it. 

This also comes with a fuckton of spares too, bumpers, lights, fuel pumps....

Price. £700ono, collection from Stoke on Trent.

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

Sad to see it go... but I fancy a change.. 

Wow, you wouldn't want to drop anything in that engine bay, it'd never be seen again! Looks gr11 though and at least cms206 won't have as far to go this time :)

Nah, it'll be fine. I dropped a brilliant long screwdriver bit down one of the chassis legs of mine whilst nipping up a jubiliee clip. Heard it exit the engine bay 4 miles later on a corner I always took at speed because the hydractive let me! Would have stopped to retreive it were there anywhere the pull over that wasnt on a blind bend, and if the bit that fell out came from a set worth more than £4.80 from ebay...

• 2 weeks later...