Shitely request; 4x Wheels from Ilfracombe...

ruffgeezer

I've seen a set of rareish 14" alloys for the Ax located in Ilfracombe, the seller doesn't want to courier them, so I'm hoping on of the AS crew is nearby and may be able to either collect them and wrap them for a courier or, perhaps if the shitely winds blow in the direction of Skegnesshire, somehow pass them along this way...

PM me to tell me where to go and I'll collect and store them for you for a bit. I'm only down the road in Barnstaple.

I'm going to be down in Bideford in early November and would be happy to collect them from Barnstaple & bring them to north London/Barnet, if that would help. PM if you want any help.    

I'm going to be down in Bideford in early November and would be happy to collect them from Barnstaple & bring them to north London/Barnet, if that would help. PM if you want any help.

If I can somehow wangle a car off work, I could take a trip to the Ace Cafe and get them as far as Peterborough if that would be any good?

• 5 weeks later...

If they can be fitted into the ZT (there is other stuff aboard already) I'm perfectly happy to be a stage of the relay.  While home to the Lakes is obviously the wrong direction, I'm meeting Phil in Manchester so could drop them at some convenient point around there.