London/Herts/Essex/Anywhere - Curry Night 28th Nov - All Welcomes

purplebargeken

Here you go folks:

http://www.mcmullens.co.uk/ploughenfield

As you come into the carpark and head for the right hand side of the pub, there is a small stretch of carpark right at the back of the pub. If we meet there from 11.30am onwards?

I shall be there in the Little Green Rover :)

Well I have a V5 and a pair of number plates so maybe the Peugeot 204 will make an appearance at this. I just need to fit a fag lighter for the sat nav.

You should contact the previous owner of my Reliant on how to fit a fag light/try and set the car on fire at the same time  :-o

Looking forward to putting some Autoshiter faeces to names and admiring your chod.

I'm more excited about this than I probably should be. It will be the first get together the 924 will have made it to this year, which I reckon means that something will probably go wrong with the car between now and Sunday morning.

Bad news chaps. I've arrived back home to be informed that it's my gran's 90th birthday meal at lunchtime on Sunday, and I can't get out of it. Really unhappy about it. I could head over afterwards but it would probably be 3pm before I could get to Enfield and I don't imagine you'll still be there by then. Sorry :(

That's a shame, I was looking forward to seeing a Maestro or Somerset.

For those newbies amongst us, how's about we say what we will be in to aid identification? I don't want to wander over to some random bloke in his brown Allegro and scare him by engaging him in conversation!

To start I am (as they say in France) sans merde at present to will be a short haired stubbly bloke in a silver 57 plate Leon. Almost certainly wearing a t shirt for a defunct formula 1 team or oil company

Looks like there are quite a few going, according to the responses:-

Alan_Green

Rob T

PBK

Me

Parky

Inconsistant

Jerzy Woking

Angry Sheep

Andrew

Craig Princess

Flat4Alfa

Seth (possibly)

Panhard (Maybe)

Dugong (poss, but his got plans to venture down to Kent now, I think?)

Joey Spud (Poss)

Looks like we should have a dozen or so..

As long as the next one doesn't clash with the NEC I'll be there! At least it looks like a decent turnout regardless. Still gutted to be missing this, but the Victor has eaten its alternator and the Maestro cooling system is in pieces so it would have been difficult anyway. Next month!