FPB7s French folly

Inspector Morose

Yeah, sorry about converting you to the ways of LHM. a big debt of gratitude goes to mr touring for picking it up those weeks ago and keeping it at home, even ferrying it about for me to play with while I was up there! Top chap!

Oh and the other scotoshiters aren't too shabby either!

Yeah, sorry about converting you to the ways of LHM. a big debt of gratitude goes to mr touring for picking it up those weeks ago and keeping it at home, even ferrying it about for me to play with while I was up there! Top chap!

Oh and the other scotoshiters aren't too shabby either!

You have yet to work out the fact that you're now chief mechanic for mine;)

And it's broken. Had the front tyres changed as the inner treads on both fronts were scrubbed down to below minimum (tracking on the list of jobs to do, it's toeing out a fair bit instead of toeing in a little bit). After that, every now and again a loud speed related crack is heard from the passenger side roughly down by the transmission tunnel (if it was one) sounds as though a balance weight was catching but apparently not so further investigation will have to ensue when I finish work in a few weeks. Oh, and it's now decided to run hot for no reason. Hello Citroen ownership!

Still love it though. Even if it's on the naughty step.

And it's broken. Had the front tyres changed as the inner treads on both fronts were scrubbed down to below minimum (tracking on the list of jobs to do, it's toeing out a fair bit instead of toeing in a little bit). After that, every now and again a loud speed related crack is heard from the passenger side roughly down by the transmission tunnel (if it was one) sounds as though a balance weight was catching but apparently not so further investigation will have to ensue when I finish work in a few weeks. Oh, and it's now decided to run hot for no reason. Hello Citroen ownership!

Still love it though. Even if it's on the naughty step.

Well, I've not fixed mine...yet!

Horrendous noise traced to displaced handbrake cable hitting the driveshaft (don't forget folks - front handbrake on these) makes a hell of a racket! Temporarily fixed in true Autoshite tradition by clicking the handbrake a notch (needs adjusting so plenty of slack). Will be fixed proper like when I finish work.

Still runs a tad warm though so a flush and thermostat will be imminent along with a tracking session and a good checking over not that there's a lot to do as it had a thorough going over by Graeme (j-j of his parish and CX bod extrodinare)