for sayle 2002 focus 1.6 £400

fordperv

Roll up roll up boys and girls, I have for sale the FIL's focus, it is a 1.6 3 door in silver, it has mot until 4th dec, around 74000 miles, recently I have fitted a replacement fuel pump and front brakes, both lambda sensors, it's not a bad motor, he only wants it gone because he's bought a dacia duster, there is marks all around it but nothing major and a previous owner painted the boot lid badly, it's had both sills patched on the underside in the past, i did pop around to get a couple of pictures but he hadn't left me the keys so these ebay special pictures will have to do, i will happily go and take some more for anyone interested

DSC_1226_zpsjowdvlpe.jpg

DSC_1227_zpssmcmn2xj.jpg

DSC_1229_zpsq6yqtjgl.jpg

DSC_1228_zps3whypawk.jpg

Car is based in stoke on trent ST3 area

I had a 1.6 3dr just like that and liked it, it was in many ways a terrible car but nothing to do with being a Focus and everything to do with having been crashed into things and abused every day of its life until I bought it, when it suffered fresh levels of abuse on my commute through muddy, flooded country lanes for another 2 years.  It never actually broke down though and was a pleasant thing to do long distances in. 

I've always liked them myself and can't see much reason to hate them, they do near everything well, there's a version for everyone and they're pretty reliable.  The rust bug seems pretty random, they're either bitten early or stay spotless in my experience.  You shouldn't have much trouble shifting it at that price.