Crail Raceway GLF Meet 25th October!

320touring

Wow 204 miles from here to crail raceway! Over a 4 hour drive and if I take the wrong way then a toll to pay too (twice apparently). I think the car would be up to the job but oh my god the boredom ... Convoy meetup somewhere on the A19 maybe for the run up and find a field to camp in with the cars ?? As long as we don't have to crap in a bush or share a toilet after Joe has been in there in the morning lol! Beer would be essentials for this and remember boys and girls ... "No glass bottles" ... they get confiscated according to their site, There is no mention of no alcohol on site so that could get fun :D

Have a clear diary around then and it would be a good late birthday present to myself (that's on the 9th), How many runs do you think we can get each in a day if we stay until 4pm! Oh and is it cheating if I take Everything out of the inside of the car before I set off ??? or would I have to do this with the roof bars on? lol

we did 640 miles to go to York:)

i reckon we can have stuff pulled out the cars and stored in a spare car

I'm not going to add myself to the list as I'll possibly pull out, but I'm 50/50 for this at present. I'll see if I can find someone to split the driving with me to make it more likely.

I'll try my best as I do think the battered boring and rank taxi need a head to head back on the strip.

You are going on the list!

1. 320touring

2. davidfowler2000 if I'm not working

3. Richard

4. RML2345

5. Kru_Joe

6.The Moog

7.Moogs Mate

8.Chompy_snake

9. Skattrd

10. cms206

11.FOAD

12.Hairnet

13.GM

14.Junior44

15.garbaldy

Epic response so far chaps, and thanks to Scott for offer of camping fairly near to the track:)

Epic response so far chaps, and thanks to Scott for offer of camping fairly near to the track:)

There's a field close by but I was thinking people would probably be sleeping in their cars as I'm not sure how comfortable this would be...

21144381858_b3d6f18495_k.jpgDSC_5959 by srblythe, on Flickr

There is however electricity, a toilet and a sink and a ramp to stick your car on to poke at it... Also there's a choice of cars to test drive if you desire including the unforgettable Tata Loadbeta. I'm sure it could be arranged if someone fancied taking it down the quarter mile... 

It's so far away, but I might get to drive a Proton, but it's cold up there, but I could take the Rover down the strip, but it's got a gearbox with a reputation for exploding, but it would be fun....

Want to, but probably won't.  I hate sleeping in my car and I hate sleeping in tents.

It's so far away, but I might get to drive a Proton, but it's cold up there, but I could take the Rover down the strip, but it's got a gearbox with a reputation for exploding, but it would be fun....

Want to, but probably won't. I hate sleeping in my car and I hate sleeping in tents.

its an adventure:)