WBOD £250 Fife

DodgyBastard

Proton mpi

20683813063_6ffec3c8d9_k.jpgDSC_5865 by srblythe, on Flickr

Mot until may 2016 (tax too if you don't send the v5 away)

51k miles

drives fine

Brakes are really good.

Slight oil leak

Needs a rear exhaust silencer but I can bodge something together if needed.

Almost half a tank of fuel

20929716960_04a9cfc86e_k.jpgDSC_5310 by srblythe, on Flickr

20745079223_c2ceab5a9a_k.jpgDSC_5241 by srblythe, on Flickr

Any inspection welcome, we have ramp and adequate area for test drives.

I'm after £250 for it, 

Located in Cowdenbeath, Scotland

hahaha, Vaginalord.  Have you learned nothing about me during my stay here?  I'm far more the Duke of Dicks, the Marquis of Manparts, the Earl of Erections, the Count of Cock, the Prince of Penis.  Just to make things clear there for you.

£200! That's just ridiculous. Lose that running for the bus. And what was that thing about free tax if you don't send off the V5?

For the benefit of Southern Shiters - London to Edinburgh* Megabus Gold (overnight bus with a "bed") is £39. Train to Cowdenbeath is £6/45 minutes.

*I've heard the Megabus Golds' to Glasgow are comfortable custom built things but the ones on the Edinburgh run are the half-arsed conversions. Can any of you Scotch bus drivers confirm?

hahaha, Vaginalord.  Have you learned nothing about me during my stay here?  I'm far more the Duke of Dicks, the Marquis of Manparts, the Earl of Erections, the Count of Cock, the Prince of Penis.  Just to make things clear there for you.

maybe your name needs changing to vaginalord based on the same prinipal that tall blokes were called shorty in a true 60s/70s/as stylee

Why would it end up on his driveway?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Staying with him until I get my own digs sorted out. Got a fiesta lying on his driveway with a gubbed starter motor and a panda awaiting mot and sale. If I had the space I'd be right on this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk