Bentley Turbo R total shite! Now, Brooklands 'R' turbo shite....

xtriple

Thank you kindly gents, you may all now refer to me as 'Sir' whenever you reply to me! :)

Also just convinced the dealer that I am quite insane as I am having it re-MOT'd  even though it has 9 months still to run... may as well keep everything on the same day.

Absolutely top purchasing.   Well worth 28 days a month of dented beans on toast in my view.  If only Mrs Rocker would see it that way....Whatever happens and however much it costs you will be able to say that you have done it.   Would very much like on my CV.

It is that one in the video! I thought the number plate seemed familiar :) Hits apex's well don't it :)  No wonder it needs new pads and stuff!  To be honest, when you posted that link I shat myself thinking it was going to be a vid of it being thrashed mercilessly but it wasn't, never went over half revs and seemed to drive it quite sensibly.

At least it's a had a good 'trial'!

It is that one in the video! I thought the number plate seemed familiar :) Hits apex's well don't it :) No wonder it needs new pads and stuff! To be honest, when you posted that link I shat myself thinking it was going to be a vid of it being thrashed mercilessly but it wasn't, never went over half revs and seemed to drive it quite sensibly.

At least it's a had a good 'trial'!

Looks like a good 'un certainly. Nice!!

You don't have to go to any of their events, but, the RREC do very good insurance deals also access to their club workshops, etc. Like any club there will be some who are a long way up themselves, but there are also some useful people who will give a hand.

I have attended a couple of their events, one being a joint event with the Bristol owners club, a very mixed bunch of people including some Hayacinth Bucket types, but also proper engineer types and some complete eccentric fruit-cakes. (You'll fit right in)

I have a very good mate who is a Photographer/editor of a magazine, lovely bloke but VERY straight laced. Just told him and he is appalled! Has spent an hour telling me how stupid I am (as if I need telling!) and what a disaster it will be and how I'll get fit from pushing it everywhere....

You get the picture.

Not bothered in the slightest!

I am really looking forward to posting pictures of it with the back windows down and a dogs head sticking out either side, one side with drool splattered everywhere!

Just gone back to my Honda and some lovely person has drawn a cock and balls on the roof - I should have been angry but I just thought 'how appropriate'!