Honda Accord Coupe 2.0 Vtec - £170

Jim Bell

Not much info available at the moment as I'm immobile so can't get better photos for the next few days as I'm recovering from surgery but I have been offered this Accord Coupe from a friend.

I have no use for it but it seems like a decent car, so I thought I'd offer it here.

1999 Honda Accord Coupe 2.0 petrol auto.

uNH5riv.png

MOT is Dec 02nd.

Sorn.

Not insured.

Abs light is intermittent, EML is on, suspect exhaust as it does have a blow that has been gummed up.

Drives and stops as it should but has been sat.

Car located in North East England, NE304PQ.

I know it's a shit advert, but if anyone is interested, I'll get some good photos and a full info rundown as soon as I'm mobile again.

£200 - may be a bit of haggle room if you're a tightarse, and we all are.

Cheers all.

Its yours if you want it chief.  Hope that doesnt mean the Lanos has exploded?!

Nice one. Don't worry Lanos is still going great and is shaping up to be a good WBOD! :) It's just that I've always fancied one of these big Honda coupes and the insurance is surprisingly not outrageous, so if your mate doesn't mind holding onto it for a few weeks I'm quite happy to take it off his hands. I'm assuming it's road worthy enough to get me back home from Shields, yeah?

Oh yeah, and get well soon!

No spoiler?

Ahm oot.

Proper wafty luxo barges these, I love my V6 version.

If the auto box is ok then they are pretty tough, rear bearings can be expensive if they go, rust shouldn't be an issue at all.  I've been told a Accord Type V 2.0 - 2.3 cat back exhaust fits on one of these with a little fettling, Coupe cat has studs on the flange and not through bolts like the Type V exhaust so dont go cutting them off.

Owners club for the coupes at http://honda6.ipbhost.com/

Do you reckon this would make it back to sunny Northants without any issues?

Tasteful* boot spoiler available in the shire of zomerzet. Looks so oem, much JDM*.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-spoiler-/221870685592?hash=item33a885fd98

Ebay ad may result in you abandoning all hope in the future of mankind.

I once had a guy at work ask if my coupe was an NSX as the rear lights with the Honda spoiler look a tiny tiny bit like the back end of an NSX, in the dark, from a mile away. I said yes and told him I work as a lab technician just so I can keep my 50k supercar in turtle wax.

Bad news:

More terrible photos. ES spec!

Seems to have some wood and lovely biscuit coloured leather inside.

Looks straight and solid.

h4wiLu2.png

mmFzmuT.png

oPzXCwI.png

Sjpr6g3.png

xapCuxj.png

W6NhC6T.png

2rsiuIu.png

zOhyVYS.png

Good news:

Looks to be sold to a 'Shitter, pending insurance roulette and collection.

Looks like a lot of car for fuck all money to me.  I would have this in a second if I had any money.

Guest Lord Sward

I'm very local to this (find me in NE27 for the most part and I have Trade Plates) but it would be a crying shame to send this over the bridge.  Incidentally, the bridge is paying buttons currently; two cars I've sent over, which were complete and with cats netted me £50 a pop.  

The 'Shitter that was keen has been thwarted by Insurance lottery wheel of madness, so the car is very available.

I know theres a lot of interest, if anyone wants to come and get it, check your insurance, let me know what time you can come and I'll see what can be achieved.  Ideally before Monday, but its possible that I could park it at mine providing its taxed and insured (which it isnt at the minute, and would have to be achieved by the buyer).

PM me if you want it.