Big Rover & Pork Based Sandwich - going to our very own Mr. Cavcraft/Barbara Cartland!

purplebargeken

Yes, the Lotto draw is usually almost the end of the programme.  9pm is late enough to be staggering home from the pub anyway isn't it?  Much later and you're likely to get stabbed.  Unless of course you win, whereupon your chances of being stabbed in a "domestic" rise significantly......

Getting stabbed is no big issue round my neck of the woods. I was going to recommend that the winnah bring their own stab vest. I doubt any of ours would fit.

I had to move the Rover last night, she started instantly, purred like a big cat and was as smooth as a dish of creme brulee. I will miss the engine of this car. It is lovely.

I guess I can always save up for another one at some point, maybe a Tourer version next time. Who knows.

^^ Was going to ask that!

Well done Mr. Cavcraft!!! 

Sorry to all the rest of you but thank you for buying numbers and so quickly too. I wish I had more Rovers to dish out.

I really appreciate the way that folk jumped in on this, thanks to all. It will make the Dolly and Olds projects go that bit more smoothly.

All the best everyone.

Ken