Sweden - Spring Events Pictures

Zantimisfit

Didn't make it to Eskiltuna and sadly haven't seen as much tat as I was hoping but I do have a few spots I will upload when I get home later today.

I read the local papers about the car attacks in Malmo, it seems two guys were doing it and one has been caught in the act (the other escaped but the Fuzz say they know who it is) so that's something. Horrendous thing to happen, even if you are insured to the eyeballs it's still an arseache sorting out hire cars, disposal of the wreck, cleaning up melted plastic, etc. And that's before you stop to consider that some people love their cars and will have the emotional side to deal with too.

Nope, I have seen pics from the Saab museum and it looks fantastic!

Is it just me or is "The Saint" logo a bit camp? It has a very "shut that door" attitude (UK viewers of a certain age will understand where I am coming from). I can't help but feel the stick man should have been in more of a Karate kick type pose but maybe I should get out more as I really shouldn't have time to ponder shit like this!

• 2 weeks later...

Some spots

No idea what this is. Badge said FRAM but I cant find anything about it on the interweb (after looking for at least 90 seconds). Anyway, old plastic 50s car..

attachicon.gifDSC_0908 - Copy.JPG

Fram King Fulda - Swedish under-licenced Fuldamobil.

http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/king-fulda.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuldamobil

35 seconds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Didn't make it to Eskilstuna. Hope you did Parky

Here in Malmo, summer is still here, the sun is out, so what can a poor boy do? No, not sing for a rock n roll band, but go around setting fire to parked cars during the night. Yes its car burning season again. Victims include a Sierra and Volvo 740. Sad, especially if they were your daily drivers and now you've got to piss about with the insurance. The police say it may be suspicious...mind you they say that after gangland shootings as well

attachicon.gifDSC_0984 - Copy.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0983.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0986.JPG

On the plus side, someone has bought a Routemaster bus and is driving it round the city. Having a Routemaster would be on my bucket list above bungee jumping or swinmming with dolphins.

attachicon.gifDSC_0896 - Copy.JPG

Car burning is a fairly recent phenomenon in Sweden. I wonder why?

• 1 month later...

Some prime chod right there, I'd have thought stuff would've lasted even less well than in Scotland! Good to see that's not the case.

What's the script with registration marks, do they follow any age or area patterns, or is it random?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...