Google

Mash

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Google? Evry time I do a search now it gives me "this site may harm your computer" and when you click on the link you get an information screen and you can't go to the website from it, you have to type it in the address bar.It's only started doing it today.WTF?

Speaking of Google- on my computer, the bit at the top of this forum which briefly showed Google ads, is now just constantly showing a box which says THE WEBPAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED, I'm not bothered, as the ads were of no interest, but wondered why it is?

Speaking of Google- on my computer, the bit at the top of this forum which briefly showed Google ads, is now just constantly showing a box which says THE WEBPAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED, I'm not bothered, as the ads were of no interest, but wondered why it is?

It's been like this for a couple of weeks now on my computer. It's also painfully slow to get around on the web today. Is this just happening to me??

It's been like this for a couple of weeks now on my computer. It's also painfully slow to get around on the web today. Is this just happening to me??
It's because GoogleAds banned us after about 6 days for testing our own adverts out. What you see now is the equivalent of Autoshite having failed its MOT, so we thought it's quite fitting and left it.

It's because GoogleAds banned us after about 6 days for testing our own adverts out. What you see now is the equivalent of Autoshite having failed its MOT, so we thought it's quite fitting and left it.

That's absolutely priceless!! So appropriate.