Ford Focus 1.4 Fart Scale £200 (TWO HUNDRED QUID)

Cavcraft

2002 Ford Focus 1.4
MOT November
Taxed to get you home (if you can collect reasonably quickly )
151,000 miles
Seems standard except for wheeltrims
Power steering etc

Drove ok on the 4.5 mile run home, but note the following, please:

Leaks water, I'm 90% sure it's the water pump as its coming from that area.
Central locking doesn't seem to lock using the button on the key, though using the key itself it's fine
EML sometimes comes on and the speedo packs up, doesn't seem to effect it running and although speedo temperarily packed up on way home the EML didn't come on.
Odd rattle over bumps.
Body has some knocks, couple of surface rusty bits and scuffs, to be fair though I've seen worse
Needs an almighty clean, especially inside.
It's a Ford Focus.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Just expect it to be horrible and you won't be disappointed. I have zero love for the Ford Focus, they leave me less non-plussed than a complete lack of plusses in Non.

As ever any inspection/test drive etc welcome. Come and take the horrible thing off my hands for an Autoshite Special price of just £265.

Chester, Cheshire near M53/M56.

Billy. What on earth are you doing wasting your time on this? Just stop arsing about and buy the car you've always wanted*.

Inbox me for details of how, for a meagre amount of money, an Italian styled Vauxhall could be adorning your green fronted lock up.

Billy. What on earth are you doing wasting your time on this? Just stop arsing about and buy the car you've always wanted*.

Inbox me for details of how, for a meagre amount of money, an Italian styled Vauxhall could be adorning your green fronted lock up.

Unless you've suddenly discovered a Calibra on your drive, I'm out.

Was gonna say, thats a small engine in a heavy car. My 1.4zx wasnt quick (although went alright), and i imagine the foci is heavier...

My mate had one years ago, and it was anhialated in a drag race on a private road by my rover 213. So not exactly a ball of fire

Went to work in it today, cba checking the water before I left. Gave it a good wellying and found some power, it did smoke (white) for a short while whilst I was really nailing it, then cleared up.

Before I left just now I topped the water up and it seemed fine level wise when I got home, I'd had the heater on full twat on the way and way back. Anyhow, the level hadn't dropped much by the time I got home. The speedo packed up again but the EML didn't L and the other gauges/dials were fine.

Price drop to £215.57.

In years to come those of us who haven't snuffed it will be wandering around classic car shows looking at these and regaling the owners with tales of turning one down for £200.

The same owners will return home from the show and log on here moaning about the silly buggers you get at shows.

But I still don't want it........